Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Congrats...Lance Armstrong.

Gambino said:
that's what Burnando told me

Who's he? And if you are just being funny and making this up get serious for a minute if she wasn't cheat'n on him you have to admit he is a sorry sob for doing that to his wife. ADMIT IT!

curling said:
Who's he? And if you are just being funny and making this up get serious for a minute if she wasn't cheat'n on him you have to admit he is a sorry sob for doing that to his wife. ADMIT IT!

Burnando is the stud in my avatar...he is trying to tag AAP's man as we speak. Admit what? I dunno what happened at all...maybe the love was gone? regardless, it doesn't take away from his acheivments

Gambino said:
Burnando is the stud in my avatar...he is trying to tag AAP's man as we speak. Admit what? I dunno what happened at all...maybe the love was gone? regardless, it doesn't take away from his acheivments

Well, he sure did fail in the succesful marriage department.

curling said:
Well, he sure did fail in the succesful marriage department.

as do many peeps curling...i've seen so many good peeps get divorced, i don't judge anyone by the married life. Don't point too many fingers curling, you never now if you will be next

I respect his athletic ability and performance.

I feel sorry for his children.

I have no clue about his wife, but as said, there is always two sides.

I think his relationship with the singer is suspectful.

I watched him on American Chopper and came to the conclusion he is a creep.

bullett said:
Problem is you never know the whole story....

It is possible that his wife was a flaming bitch and told him that once you are well, I'm outta here! You may had heard differently from her, but I have never heard of him speaking of it ....

That don't make any sence. Why would she stay while he was sick? Most bitches wouldn't do that.

curling said:
That don't make any sence. Why would she stay while he was sick? Most bitches wouldn't do that.

How many times do you hear "I left him as soon as he found out that he was dying of cancer"

Probably not many, not to mention the insurance payout potential. I would guess that MOST people would stick it out due to sympathy, and the potential negative fallout, as well as insurance $, even if they hated his guts...

Does that make any SENCE (Sense)??

Yea, I guess so. But I still don't think she was blowing anybody. I think he got to be famous and he had a chance to do Sheryl and he left her.

Top Bottom