Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Confusion! (Clomid sides or Deca Dick?) Help and advice appreciated

yes the clomid can effect your libido.

cut the dosage to 12.5mg

it can take a full year for your libido to go back to normal.

this is why i tell young guys who have high test levels or high libido levels naturally to leave steroids for a future time. but everyone is always in a rush.

Thanks steve I really appreicate ur time, advice, and insight. So ur saying it definately will return tho right? I'm just scared I'll b impotent for life. But it helps to have the advice and insight of a pro like urself. I promise after this I'll leave u alone tho...so 12.5 mg 3 days a week instead of 50mgs 3 days a week? And this will lead me to a full recovery (but cud take a year)?

Are you sure you're 21? Because you're freaking out like a little girl bro. You need to have your estrogen and prolactin checked. One of these has to be out of range if your test is 80% back to normal and you're still having problems.

The genius of a doctor should have already checked these.

I assure u I am man I'm just not myself. I know I'm trippin out. As of last month my prolactin was a slightly high but still normal. Idk bout estrogen.

Ok bro. You're stressing too much...it won't help anything. Prolactin could still be causing problems if its in the high range. Check your estrogen ASAP and since you're getting blood drawn I'd get them to check prolactin again to see if its coming down.

If you can give us some numbers on these, you'll get better help. Until you get these results back, I'd run forma-stanzol at 5-10 pumps twice daily and Phytoserms-347 @ 2 caps daily. These can only benefit you regardless of the numbers. The clomid doesn't seem to be working, so I'd drop that

i agree with several of the guys cut the clomid down until ur completely off it... maybe i missed how long you have takin it but if you have been on it for more then 4 or 6 weeks, some may disagree but, you should be able to drop it completely. order some HCG to keep ur boys pumpin out the test naturally. unleashed and post cycle from NTBM to help bump your libido back up and just take a breath Bro i am sure u are all pumped up with girly emotions cause of your levels being off but relax. if your test came back up the rest should follow once you get everything balanced back out...

also no more Decca than you ran it shoudlnt be permanent not saying deff cause there are tons of variables based on your body... but with a little time you should recoup....
glad you decided to discontinue AAS in the future. I would be more careful with anything you decide to put into your body though man a LITTLE research is a dangerous thing so spend some serious time researching before takin the leap bro...

thanks mexico, i am just concerned bc it took me 3 months to get in with the doc (endocrinologist) and he said bc the test had started to come back on its own that hcg would just suppress me further and at 3 months out isnt what i needed. this is when he recommended clomid. he started me on that a week later and now I have only been on clomid for 12 days (3 days a week at 50 mgs) and have only took a total of 7 pills. Should i still drop it? at 4 months out do u think hcg is the answer? I just dont know what to do and yeah im emotional as hell and completely not myself. this is all i can think about and honestly im scared shitless.

Top Bottom