Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Confusion! (Clomid sides or Deca Dick?) Help and advice appreciated

A negative feedback loop to clomid? Just curious, how does this work?

Triptorelin is not a testosterone antagonist... that statement is absurd. Triptorelin is a GnRH agonist. The only way it will stop testosterone production is by constant usage / stimulation of the pituitary.

The triptorelin advice came from an actual medical study published in the journal of fertility and sterility (where it was used to treat a bodybuilder) and an actual physician that has used it with success on one of his patients just last month (posted about it 2 weeks ago).

If it does in fact work, I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes the new 'PCT' relatively soon. A single shot and a full recovery... sounds good to me!

Even if UNLEASHED helps with temporary libido... what happens when he stops using it?

I would not use Triptorelin.

UNLEASHED is non suppressive. If he stops using it his SHBG will go back to what it would be normally within 48 hours.

Some people process Clomid in the opposite way it's intended. In other words, (simply put) instead of occupying estrogen receptors it ADDS more estrogen -- thus killing libido and causing nasty side effects. It doesn't matter if the dose is high or low. Whatever is used will be a negative experience. Considering the options today, I don;t think it's worth taking, but it works for some people. For someone who obviously has the negative feedback response, it makes no sense.

Jump on some HCG and hcgenerate. Add in forma-stanazol or arimidex too.

Jump on some HCG and hcgenerate. Add in forma-stanazol or arimidex too.

HCG will give a kickstart but if he uses Clomid, he'll be back to square one.

HCGen is best while on, its a little late for that, though it may help.

Forma and dex are both anti e's which may help considering the Clomid probably increased e. Forma is better with progesterone, but can be suppressive if used for too long. At this point, he's got to stabilize.

Guys thank u so much for all the input. And yeah when I talked to my doc about hcg he said that that was something he wud give me to right after a cycle or at the end but seeing as how I'm 4 months out with no testicular attrophy he doesn't think that it is neccessary. At 3 months out I had levels of test that were 3/5 my normal (which normal is 500's for me bc I was tested before cycle) but still had no signs of libido improving. Shud I really stop the clomid though? From wut I read the decrease in libido can be from the clomid but since it raises testosterone the libido and erections come back strong after u complete clomid pct. I'm just really scared man. I'm feeling like this deca dick and loss of libido cud b permanent bc iv read so many threads of guys saying there's was. Any input on that? I don't plan on running another cycle of any kind bc I obviously can't handle it. Thanks for the help tho guys. I just wanna recover.

Also steve nelson and jason, what's with these threads of guys saying deca dick is permanent? Is that bs or do u think theirs is just lingering bc of other reasons? Just has me really scared and nervous. I mean I only did a total of 8 cc s of deca 200 in a 6 week span. I never thought that wud b nearly enuf to do damage and during that time I ran 10ccs of sust 250 over the 6 week span. The deca was just to help avoid agrevting my knee injury yl on. And now it may have permanently ruined me?! Anyway that's possible? I'm scared shitless

bro just stop argueing and run a PCT.

the sooner you run it, the better.. stop listening to your doc. he doesn't understand AAS cycling. HMG, HCG both trick the body into producing more test. they are excellent.

i've run 2 deca cycles and recovered from both.. so just listen to me on this. guys that say its permanent are guys who are on HRT, I am not .. i still cycle.

thanks steve. if i can get my hands on either then that is definately what i can do. can i ask one last question tho? even if I cant get the HCG or HMG will my deca dick go away and will i recover? my test is already 4/5 back to what it was but my libido and ED is still suffering. Cud it be being caused by the clomid or is that strictly deca?

Top Bottom