Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Confusion! (Clomid sides or Deca Dick?) Help and advice appreciated

decasustuser

Ok so this is kind of an extension of an older thread of mine, but it is a new situation and a new question so I figured I'd post it as a new thread. Hope this is ok. Anyway 3.5 months post deca 200 and sust 250 cycle my doctor started me on 50mg of clomid EOD. Before the clomid I was able to obtain a weak erection in the morning hours with sexual thoughts and pretty easily with self stimulation but was not getting morning wood upon awakening. I also had a low (but existant!) sex drive at that point. I attributed this to the low test I had (which at this point had risen from 76 after 2 months post cycle to 302 at 3 months all without pct) Now 9 days after starting the clomid my libido is slowly returning (although at the start of the clomid it went from being low to non existant) and this morning I woke with morning wood after a sexual dream for the first time since the end of my cycle. Even though I awoke with morning wood, when I am awake I have been unable to obtain an erection with sexual thoughts and it is VERY difficult to even manually stimulate an erection. Also since i have been on the clomid I have had trouble staying asleep and have had nightmares (which i have read both things are common). I guess my question is could the clomid be causing a temporary worsening of ED or is this Deca Dick? and if so could it be permanent? I know that may be a rediculous question and my endo says there is no way after one cycle of steroids (that he considers pretty mild) I could have permanent ED. He assures me that my erections and libido will return in time. Any advice or input? is this normal? Btw I am 21 years of age and this was my first and LAST cycle as it is obvious I am not mentally or physically stable enough to handle gear. Also I am getting on tribulus and unleashed to help increase libido and erections. My main question is what could be causing this inability to get an erection while conscious and is deca dick permanent after one 6 week cycle injecting 1 cc every 5 days? Thanks for your time in advance and I am sorry to bother you guys with these questions. I will say that I really appreciate your time and help and hope to get this matter resolved. Obviously since I have been on clomid it has been an emotional roller coaster so any reassurance wud be great. thanks guys

Thank u so much for the response jason. So u r pretty sure that this isn't "deca dick"? I'm just confused bc I woke up with morning wood but can't get one yl awake. Do u think this will stop wn I come off clomid? Also to answer ur question idk wut my test level is up to now, its only been a week of clomid tho. I'm still PATHETIC in the gym and can only squat 1/2 wut I maxed out at b4 the gear. Deca dick isn't permanent tho is it? My endo told me it shudnt have any permanent effect on libido or erections after one short 6 wk cycle. Think he is right?

It's obvious to me, though others will disagree. You have a negative feedback loop to CLomid. So do I. Kills my libido faster than a fat chick with herpes.

Do not take triptorelin. It's a testosterone antagonist. I have no idea where that advice came from but it's wrong.

Go off the clomid altogether. Double up on the UNLEASHED. Give it a week. You should feel better by then.

another example of a douchebag doc.

cut the clomid down to 12.5mg-25mg ED.

end of story.

50mg+ is gonna give you sides.

in the future don't run deca if you are worried about your pee-pee. its gonna take you a while to get your wood back after deca. totally normal

another example of a douchebag doc.

cut the clomid down to 12.5mg-25mg ED.

end of story.

50mg+ is gonna give you sides.

in the future don't run deca if you are worried about your pee-pee. its gonna take you a while to get your wood back after deca. totally normal

But he's not just experiencing sides from too much, he's experience the negative libido crushing effect. So why use it all? It obviously isn't helping.

Top Bottom