Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

College World Series Thread

Natymike

Looks like a done deal in my opinion

251.gif

We have to lose twice to Stanford to not go to the championship. We already beat Stanford so that looks like a done deal.

As for the championship, South Carolina has been on fire lately, and Clemson is a good team, should be a good game.

Why do they use aluminum bats?

And why do they call it the *world* series? Do other countries participate?

Well at least it should stay in the south. I'm still pissed my LSU Tigers didn't make it this year.

Code said:
Why do they use aluminum bats?

And why do they call it the *world* series? Do other countries participate?

so your saying they should change the name of the MLB world series also??

They use aluminum bats because most of them don't have enough power to hit a ball 330 feet with a wooden bat. If they used wooden bats, the homerun leader would have 10 as opposed to 33.

That would be entertaining, not.

Clemson Tigers need to beat University of South Carolina to stay alive. I know they can do it! I would love to see them win the whole thing but I think they peeked at the wrong time. Texas will probably win the whole thing.

I honestly didn't know, thats why I asked.

I think some canadian teams play in MLB right?

MY PICK IS CLEMSON. KHALIL GREENE NEEDS TO GET ON FIRE FOR THEM TO ACHIEVE ANYTHING THOUGH. MICHEAL JOHNSON CANT DO IT ALL BY HIMSELF AS HE HAS BEEN DOING.

KRYPTO
I AGREE. I WENT TO THE REGIONALS. I HAVE A FEW FRIENDS THAT PLAY ON THE TEAM SO I USUALLY GO TO QUITE A FEW GAMES AT THE BOX. I WAS PISSED WHEN I COULDNT GO TO HOUSTON TO THE SUPERS AND EVEN MORE PISSED WHEN THEY LOST. I HAVENT EVEN REALLY WATCHED TOO MUCH OF THIS CWS. USUALLY, I AM STUCK TO MY TV DURING THIS WEEK. THE LADIES WORLD SERIES WAS AWESOME THIS YEAR THOUGH MY GIRL JENNY FINCH AND ARIZONA LOST. I WAS HOPING THEY WOULD WIN. BUT THAT CHICK WHO PITCHED FOR CALIFORNIA WAS GREAT TO. CANT REMEMBER HER NAME OFF HAND.

KAYNE

Why does an aluminum bat cost less than a wooden bat?

That strikes me as odd. But hey, I've never played baseball, so I wouldn't know.

Top Bottom