Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol. First time, please help.

daveyboy2345 said:
I want to try clen bad, but with my sensitivity to stimulants because of anxiety I am weary. Any thoughts suggestions? The good news is that I am able to control my anxiety with B-complex, B-12 sublingual, and high calcium foods also seem to help.

I think I could start off with 10 mcg for 3-4 days then gradually build up to 40-60 mcgs over the first 2 weeks. I work at a hospital, so I would take my first few doses at work, and see how I feel, if it bothers me, off to the ER.

Normal ECA type stacks have never really affected me in any noticable way, whereas clen ramps up my heart rate like a mofo pretty quickly. The most I can tolerate is 80mcg. Im sure as I get used to it more over the next several cycles, I will be able to do more... but for now, at only 80mcg my resting heart rate is just over 100 and that is as high as Im willing to go. I also get pretty decent head aches sometimes. Plus, the results I have gotten from a slow taper up and down at that dosage, have been pretty good, so no need to go crazy. I cant believe that some people are taking 200mcg... maybe differences in strengths?

I also stack with T3.. my last stack melted quite a bit of fat away, I was very pleased with the results... and considering the fact that a 100 count bottle of clen AND a bottle of T3 costs less than a fucking bottle of hydroxyfuct makes it a bargain :)

tfuray said:
The shakes subside for me also after about day 8 or so,then i start taking trex for a boost,actually i usually use it throughout the whole time.

Does trex work for energy over all or is it like an ephedra supp.

I take trex with my clen to give me energy since clen puts me to sleep. Trex is not ephedra.

Rachelle said:
Okay, I'm sorry to be asking questions you guys are probably tired of hearing over and over again but how many pills should I stop at a day. I'm going to start my first day of taking Clen with 1 pill, the 2nd day with 2 pills, the 3rd day with 3 pills and so on so forth. I'm a 19 and a female, about 5'5 and 135 lbs. :(

I'm going to try the 2 weeks on/2weeks off and then take Trex on my off cycle. I was wondering on how I should take those as well. Also, how much Taurine and Potassium I need to take.

I've been reading a lot on this board and its my first time to take Clen and I want to do it right because I don't want to end up in the hospital or something, lol. So please give me the best advice you've got.

I find 3-4g of taurine work's for me,with the potassium i usually just eat a few banannas every day. Your ramping the dosage up right but i'm not sure what the recommended max dosage is for a female,most guy's go to around 120,somewhere around there at least. Hopefully someone will know this answer for you better than i. Maybe ask this in the female section,they would know for sure.

I'm on day 4 of clen and took 120 today. I take my daily multi vitamin, potassium and taurine with it as well. The first couple of days on clen I got a couples of headaches but wasn't sure if it was from the clen or the extreme heat we've been having here lately. It wasn't as bad as the usual headaches I sometimes get though. I get a little shakey but nothing to bad. I get no cramps at all. I took my blood pressure while on this and it seems to be at a normal range 112/65 and my pulse was 122. I really don't feel any different when I'm on clen as to when I'm not taking it, so I hope its working.

Rachelle said:
I'm on day 4 of clen and took 120 today. I take my daily multi vitamin, potassium and taurine with it as well. The first couple of days on clen I got a couples of headaches but wasn't sure if it was from the clen or the extreme heat we've been having here lately. It wasn't as bad as the usual headaches I sometimes get though. I get a little shakey but nothing to bad. I get no cramps at all. I took my blood pressure while on this and it seems to be at a normal range 112/65 and my pulse was 122. I really don't feel any different when I'm on clen as to when I'm not taking it, so I hope its working.

Damn, it didn't take you long to get up to 120 !!!!

by the time I got to 120 I wasn't feeling shit. Today is my first ephederine day. two weeks then back on clen. so far I am not impressed with clen

GonnaGetCutUp said:
I had great sucess with clen, but from what i read there is no need to taper off at then end so stay at like 100 or 120 till the 2 weeks is up. Also, take benadryl to clean the receptors during your off weeks, as this will help your body for the upcoming weeks. I used these same pills and i had great results, i did 2 weeks on and then 2 weeks of ECY and then another 2 weeks of clen. I dropped from about 14.5% bf down to 10% in the 6 weeks.

Good Luck

How many pills of Benadryl should I take during my off weeks and do I take them everday during my whle 2 weeks off? Also, I'm going to take 3 pills of Trex a day during my off weeks, does this sound about right?

Rachelle said:
at a normal range 112/65 and my pulse was 122.

122 resting??? I would NOT want my resting heart rate to get that high.. that is probably over 50% higher than normal and that CAN lead to long term damage... I dont let my heart rate get over 100-105 now... may be a personal thing but 122 seems VERY high to me

get456 said:
122 resting??? I would NOT want my resting heart rate to get that high.. that is probably over 50% higher than normal and that CAN lead to long term damage... I dont let my heart rate get over 100-105 now... may be a personal thing but 122 seems VERY high to me

Well, I wasn't really doing anything, no working out, just doing the regular walking around. Maybe I should lower my dosage?

Top Bottom