Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol. First time, please help.

el_cubano said:
Just bought it an hour ago...Mr X suggests 2-3g a day, I guess ill start with 1g in the morning and another gram mid afternoon...because I def dont want cramps...thanks guys for the input...i did pop another 40 mcgs today to today was my first day on 80mcs and the only real effect is my damn hands are shaky!! no biggie though....thanks again guys

It's fine to take the taurine all at once,i just put mine in my water bottle when i do my morning cardio,taurine doesn't really have a taste to it when mixed with a liquid.

shit man I hit 120 on day 4(this is my first time with this"wonder drug") I was a little shaky but overall I felt pretty good so I guess I just have a high tolerance. And I'm serious when i say this shit is REALLY working great, I'm def on the clen band wagon. Props to all those who have recommended it!!!!1

tfuray said:
shit man I hit 120 on day 4(this is my first time with this"wonder drug") I was a little shaky but overall I felt pretty good so I guess I just have a high tolerance. And I'm serious when i say this shit is REALLY working great, I'm def on the clen band wagon. Props to all those who have recommended it!!!!1

If your on 120 at day 4 i bet it is working,i'm surprised you can type. I did 200mcg's my first time but i ramped it up a bit slower than you did,just make sure to take your taurine for the cramp's cause if you don't it really suck's cause it will take awhile for the cramp's to go away.

yeah the shakes were kind abad through like day 5 or 6 but they subsided quite a bit. And yes I've definately been taking taurine and pottasium, I forgot to the other day and believe it or not when I was taking a piss my fucking taint cramped. WOW thats some horrible shit, I was like WTF is this!!!

The shakes subside for me also after about day 8 or so,then i start taking trex for a boost,actually i usually use it throughout the whole time.

tfuray said:
yeah the shakes were kind abad through like day 5 or 6 but they subsided quite a bit. And yes I've definately been taking taurine and pottasium, I forgot to the other day and believe it or not when I was taking a piss my fucking taint cramped. WOW thats some horrible shit, I was like WTF is this!!!

LMFAO !!!!

Okay, I'm sorry to be asking questions you guys are probably tired of hearing over and over again but how many pills should I stop at a day. I'm going to start my first day of taking Clen with 1 pill, the 2nd day with 2 pills, the 3rd day with 3 pills and so on so forth. I'm a 19 and a female, about 5'5 and 135 lbs. :(

I'm going to try the 2 weeks on/2weeks off and then take Trex on my off cycle. I was wondering on how I should take those as well. Also, how much Taurine and Potassium I need to take.

I've been reading a lot on this board and its my first time to take Clen and I want to do it right because I don't want to end up in the hospital or something, lol. So please give me the best advice you've got.

Reubsf said:
Clen, while proven very effective, messes with my heart rythym so bad that I just can't take it.

I want to try clen bad, but with my sensitivity to stimulants because of anxiety I am weary. Any thoughts suggestions? The good news is that I am able to control my anxiety with B-complex, B-12 sublingual, and high calcium foods also seem to help.

I think I could start off with 10 mcg for 3-4 days then gradually build up to 40-60 mcgs over the first 2 weeks. I work at a hospital, so I would take my first few doses at work, and see how I feel, if it bothers me, off to the ER.

The shakes subside for me also after about day 8 or so,then i start taking trex for a boost,actually i usually use it throughout the whole time.

Does trex work for energy over all or is it like an ephedra supp.

Top Bottom