Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol. First time, please help.

tfuray said:
damn, only on day7 of clen and I'm already seeing results. WTF, hard to imagine yes but true.

I believe you,clen work's like that for me also,it's burning fat away within a couple day's,great stuff.

buffalo said:
I believe you,clen work's like that for me also,it's burning fat away within a couple day's,great stuff.
Im on day 7 as well...and Im noticing some body fat loss...nothing amazing, however i havent even bumped up to 80mcg yet...think i might try it tomorrow. However, Im a bit shaky on only 60mcg of Ventolase clen. I havent started Taurine yet either...going to buy it tomorrow. I have to admit Im a bit nervous about taking too many pills, dont want any heart trouble. Should 80mcg do the trick provided my food intake is clean and the cardio is there?

el_cubano said:
Im on day 7 as well...and Im noticing some body fat loss...nothing amazing, however i havent even bumped up to 80mcg yet...think i might try it tomorrow. However, Im a bit shaky on only 60mcg of Ventolase clen. I havent started Taurine yet either...going to buy it tomorrow. I have to admit Im a bit nervous about taking too many pills, dont want any heart trouble. Should 80mcg do the trick provided my food intake is clean and the cardio is there?

Everyone is different with clen,by day 7 i would already be up around 160 probably but that's me,i have a high tolerance. Try 80mcg's and if it's to much just bump it back down,from what i read 100-120mcg's seem's to be the normal average that most people do. Do get that taurine cause your going to start getting some horrible cramps without it.

buffalo said:
Everyone is different with clen,by day 7 i would already be up around 160 probably but that's me,i have a high tolerance. Try 80mcg's and if it's to much just bump it back down,from what i read 100-120mcg's seem's to be the normal average that most people do. Do get that taurine cause your going to start getting some horrible cramps without it.

I'm on day 11 of clen, and i'm up to 220mcg...it seems to have no effect on me. I want to up it to 240mcg or even 260mcg but fuck that. I think my recptors are already done with clen.

buffalo said:
Just bought it an hour ago...Mr X suggests 2-3g a day, I guess ill start with 1g in the morning and another gram mid afternoon...because I def dont want cramps...thanks guys for the input...i did pop another 40 mcgs today to today was my first day on 80mcs and the only real effect is my damn hands are shaky!! no biggie though....thanks again guys

there is a drink called bookoo. 3000 mg of tauring in one can with tons of vitamin b. no calories. great when you are on clen.

Twoguns said:
there is a drink called bookoo. 3000 mg of tauring in one can with tons of vitamin b. no calories. great when you are on clen.

Good info bro, there's also another drink called monster. I think it has 1g of taurine....word of advice though DO NOT DRINK THIS DRINK PLUS 2 THERMOREXINS PLUS 80MCG OF CLEN EARLY IN THE MORNING. I almost chucked on the way to work.

Top Bottom