Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

China spending their $$$ on infrastructure, not stupid entitlements.

I'm guessing a guy in China with one really good idea can go from sketchpad to production faster than I could, given that it's going to be manufactured there anyways.
Then you have never actually been to China. It would completely depend on "the guy".

one thing i'll say about the US is we definitely under-invest in our infrastructure relative to other countries, and not because we don't need it

About a week ago, China put into service their new high-speed (200mph) rail service linking Shanghai with Beijing. They were able to complete the 820 mile high-speed system in 3 years. And it's only the beginning; there are plans to expand the high speed rail system to include all their key economic hub cities.

This past Thursday, China completed construction of the world's longest bridge, the 26 mile Jiaozhou Bay bridge.

There are no talks of spending hundreds of billions on ridiculous entitlements that can't possibly be sustained over the long term, and that would starve important building programs like these of funding. It's as if they watched how the USA fucked up their prosperity, learned from it, and are proceeding accordingly.

Put that in your pipes and smoke it, libtard fucks.:cool:

why are you so mad? is it because you need to the US to stay strong and protect your weak ass country?

why are you so mad? is it because you need to the US to stay strong and protect your weak ass country?
If he was spouting anti-gay comments, then I'd think he's a mo. Given that he's spouting any lib comments....

:theshadow

You need to stay solvent to keep buying our oil. It's more convenient to run it down a pipe to you than have China dock its supertankers on the BC coast for fill-ups.

Top Bottom