Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Canadian Hockey Fans

• Thread starter Thread starter Code
  • Start date Start date
C

Code

I love this, prior to last night's game they were:
"Oh man, we're going to finally bring the Cup back to Canada where it belongs!"

Today its:
"Most of TB is made up of Canadians anway...."

LOL.

Code said:

Today its:

LOL.

:lmao: So true! Or "we should have won game 6, that puck was in". ;)

The brits don't because they're too busy focusing on fine cuisine and oral hygeine.

tuc biscuit said:
who on earth cares about such a crappy game

Code said:

Today its:

LOL.

Hey its true either way.

The bringing back up to Canada is more about a small market team who wasn't supposed to be there due to financial constraints that big market teams don't have. Since salaries have gone crazy in hockey it has gotten tough for small cities to compete, hell even Montreal the most famous and successful hockey team ever is having money troubles.

I am not even a big Calgary fan, never have been. I was cheering for Philly in this years playoffs until the final but I wanted Calgary to win bigtime as the city deserve to have the chance to party but I am still happy for many of the guys on TB, many of whom I have followed for many years.

no matter what team wins the majority of the players will be Canadian as we supply almost 3/4 of the players in the leagues.

hamstershaver said:
hey we got some russians on the team too

I know and you best one, your goalie got started here for the Jets and was incredible back then!! Glad to see him finally getting the credit he deserves :)

Bigdawg1468 said:
I know and you best one, your goalie got started here for the Jets and was incredible back then!! Glad to see him finally getting the credit he deserves :)
first russian goalie to win the cup, hard to believe

Top Bottom