Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Broncos vs Colts next week.......

patsfan1379 said:
It is common knowledge that great teams suffer during free-agency. Most have gotten a ring and want the money.

To say that Shanahan deliberately throws a game (which is nearly impossible to do from the sidelines - I mean how would he explain the of-tackle run on 4th and 26?!?!?!?!) is ridiculous. To say an NFL caliber coach tries to lose because he doesn't think his team can win?!?!?!

Ummm... :rolleyes:

I didn't mean that he tries to lose. He may not try to win so hard however.

Tanking may not equal throwing away a game. Semantics.

We have pulled off too many amazingly abysmal play off performances that were pretty out of character for the year.

We always played like rabid dogs in the play offs when Reeves was the coach. So we sent slightly above average teams with good coaching and great quarterbacking...........to the super bowl. And a slaughter.

Try a google for most Bronco play off performances in the past several years. We got slaughtered for the most part...until last year.

Broncos don't stand a chance.

Interesting that both teams are horses.

Testosterone boy said:
I didn't mean that he tries to lose. He may not try to win so hard however.

Tanking may not equal throwing away a game. Semantics.

We have pulled off too many amazingly abysmal play off performances that were pretty out of character for the year.

We always played like rabid dogs in the play offs when Reeves was the coach. So we sent slightly above average teams with good coaching and great quarterbacking...........to the super bowl. And a slaughter.

Try a google for most Bronco play off performances in the past several years. We got slaughtered for the most part...until last year.

This statement makes no sense. "May not try to win"?? WTF is that?! Do you honestly believe that?!

Also, the rest of your statement is pretty much par-for-the-course for teams who have trouble in the playoffs... Colts?? Dungy must not be trying to win...

What are you implying? Shanahan doesn't want to win a playoff game? Shanahan can't win a playoff game?

Wulfgar said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
:lmao:
ah man I havent laughed that hard in a long time thx
Keep talkin when the Bears are doing the Super Bowl Shuffle in February
That Cards game was EXACTLY what they needed. Watch out.
you really think rex grossman is super bowl caliber?
lol at you

well im still gonna bet on indy

Top Bottom