Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Broncos vs Colts next week.......

mwm5 said:
maybe what the defense needed, but i'm gonna guess that grossman is going to be worthless at least this week. i'm guessing he's lost his "thing" after his less than poor performance last week. his confidence is gone. maybe and hopefully i'm wrong, i'd like to see my local Bears win, but i just don't see it happening.
im not sure I agree about his confidence being gone. He seemed pretty darn positive to me in the after interviews for laying such an egg on the playing field

Im sure Lovie wont let him eff up again like that

Great teams find a way to win. nuff said. Bears in Miami come February 4th .

vansmack2000 said:
it seems the broncos usually play them later in the year, when the colts have a playoff sport already locked up and the broncos are needing the win to just make it.

My Shanahan conspiracy theory is that he tanks the playoffs unless he thinks he can make a legitimate run at the super bowl.

I'll bet teams lose more players to free ageny when they chalk up play off victories.

Shanhan is the immaculate realist.

Testosterone boy said:
My Shanahan conspiracy theory is that he tanks the playoffs unless he thinks he can make a legitimate run at the super bowl.

I'll bet teams lose more players to free ageny when they chalk up play off victories.

Shanhan is the immaculate realist.

That's just plain stupid.

Testosterone boy said:
And you have observed Shanahan for twenty years?

dumb ass

It is common knowledge that great teams suffer during free-agency. Most have gotten a ring and want the money.

To say that Shanahan deliberately throws a game (which is nearly impossible to do from the sidelines - I mean how would he explain the of-tackle run on 4th and 26?!?!?!?!) is ridiculous. To say an NFL caliber coach tries to lose because he doesn't think his team can win?!?!?!

Ummm... :rolleyes:

fistfullofsteel said:
just give the ny football giants the superbowl trophy now and spare the other teams from getting their hopes up for no reason.

They might be the team, been on a roll lately. Big roll. I would not be surprised to see Manning vs Manning in the big dance.

Testosterone boy said:
They might be the team, been on a roll lately. Big roll. I would not be surprised to see Manning vs Manning in the big dance.
The giants road goes through The Monsters of the Midway. The bears pwn the NFC right now

Wulfgar said:
The giants road goes through The Monsters of the Midway. The bears pwn the NFC right now

Right now is the operative word.

It would be cool but i only give them a 40% chance.

I'm a highly thought of oddsmaker by the way.

Testosterone boy said:
Right now is the operative word.

It would be cool but i only give them a 40% chance.

I'm a highly thought of oddsmaker by the way.
ID say that is fair
Im a lifetime dyed-in-the-wool Bears fan. But I am also a realist.

I truly beleive Chicago has the talent, weapons, chemistry, and the coaching to run the table and take it to Miami.
I think the cards game was the absolute best thing to happen to them. I guarantee this past bye week they had Lovie put it to them and got thier heads back on straight.

Top Bottom