Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Broncos vs Colts next week.......

mountain muscle said:
They will still just choke in th end. Again.

Broncos need to pony up, heh, and buy Manning.

Elway might even chip in a couple shiny new automobiles. I am also offering an unpublished conspiracy theory for Mannings persual.

What will you contribute?

Testosterone boy said:
Elway might even chip in a couple shiny new automobiles. I am also offering an unpublished conspiracy theory for Mannings persual.

What will you contribute?

Shotgun's VIP and a great D.

Hell the deal sells itself. Denver vs. Indy? where would any sane person want to live?

mountain muscle said:
Shotgun's VIP and a great D.

Hell the deal sells itself. Denver vs. Indy? where would any sane person want to live?

I'm sure that Peyton finds Indy to be quite hospitable.

He has a chance to go down as arguably the best qb ever...if he wins a couple bowls and plays a long time. His numbers are off the charts.

I don't think he is into strip joints bor.

Shotguns gave me a lifetime VIP pass once for being such a manly man. I tossed it.

Testosterone boy said:
I'm sure that Peyton finds Indy to be quite hospitable.

He has a chance to go down as arguably the best qb ever...if he wins a couple bowls and plays a long time. His numbers are off the charts.

I don't think he is into strip joints bor.

Shotguns gave me a lifetime VIP pass once for being such a manly man. I tossed it.

So he can wait with Elway until the twilight years for a super bowl win or two. I drank beers with Forsberg at Shotguns a few times. Don't think you know any player. I had a lifetime vip too. I wonder if Matt is still managing there?

mountain muscle said:
So he can wait with Elway until the twilight years for a super bowl win or two. I drank beers with Forsberg at Shotguns a few times. Don't think you know any player. I had a lifetime vip too. I wonder if Matt is still managing there?

I've been there about six times. Couldn't tell you.

I've enjoyed many nights at a strip joint. Alway found I had to spend a lot of bread though.

One girl was so hot that I jerked it off twice on the way home. Got stuck in the sand in an orchard in Florida the second time. Had to walk home. It was worth it. I will never forget her. She had a messenger tell me that she liked me.

Now I am old and set out to pasture. I get ignored by the dames.

Testosterone boy said:
I think Lestat is downing some strong drinks right now. He is a SD fan. They got plowed by KC I think.

I had a suspicion that KC had some gumption in them.
they didn't get plowed exactly, it was their game to win at one point but they couldn't perform on offense or degense when it COUNTED!

Lestat said:
they didn't get plowed exactly, it was their game to win at one point but they couldn't perform on offense or degense when it COUNTED!

You are right. All I remembered is that the Chiefs scored 30.....so I thought the Bolts got plowed.

Should be great games with the Broncos. I predict a split. Slightly favoring the Broncos. Their offense will improve while the defense mellows a tad.

Wulfgar said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
:lmao:
ah man I havent laughed that hard in a long time thx
Keep talkin when the Bears are doing the Super Bowl Shuffle in February
That Cards game was EXACTLY what they needed. Watch out.

maybe what the defense needed, but i'm gonna guess that grossman is going to be worthless at least this week. i'm guessing he's lost his "thing" after his less than poor performance last week. his confidence is gone. maybe and hopefully i'm wrong, i'd like to see my local Bears win, but i just don't see it happening.

Top Bottom