Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Broncos vs Colts next week.......

patsfan1379 said:
Denver clearly didn't try to win last night :rolleyes:

I was pretty dissapointed as I felt Denver made a really solid showing. The key play that won it for the colts was the fumble by plummer. That really ticked me off. I like him and all but hold onto the ball for crying out loud. The secondary didn't cover wayne very well at all, but it wasn't an easy win for the colts at all and that was something positive for me as a bronco fan to take away to help me sleep last night. :)

rykertest said:
I was pretty dissapointed as I felt Denver made a really solid showing. The key play that won it for the colts was the fumble by plummer. That really ticked me off. I like him and all but hold onto the ball for crying out loud. The secondary didn't cover wayne very well at all, but it wasn't an easy win for the colts at all and that was something positive for me as a bronco fan to take away to help me sleep last night. :)

Yeah, I was just busting on T-Boy. He thinks Denver tries to lose games they can't win.

test boy ii said:
I said they have tanked some play off games. If you want to twist that, I should expect it.

I'm sorry lol. Your theory is such bullshit that I can't even debate it, now I'm just making fun of you.

Top Bottom