Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing tall people

Bobber

Last night after the bars my friends and I were hammered and decided to box each other(I know it sounds like high school, but it was fun). I was boxing my friend that is 6'5 and lanky as fuck yet I could not do shit. Any time I would try to get inside he would give me a good lick and throw me off balance. I have never had to fight anyone that tall so when I couldn't get inside his freakin long as reach I got frustrated and resorted to the only type of fighting I am any good at and slammed him on his head. After last night I have a complete understanding of why Tyson got his ass dominated against Lewis and eventhough he is talented do not think he will ever be able to defeat him. You tall people have a great advantage when it comes to a civilized fight. But in a street fight yall stand virtually no chance over a guy who has a lower center of gravity.

Well imagine, if you're both tall and big. That's awesome even for street fights. You can take hits and give them at safe range without being reached.

There was no fighting involved Tboy, just playing aroung.......no one got hurt.

I hope I do'nt ever have to fight a tall big guy but if I do I most deffinetly hope it goes to the ground.

Bobber said:
There was no fighting involved Tboy, just playing aroung.......no one got hurt.

I hope I do'nt ever have to fight a tall big guy but if I do I most deffinetly hope it goes to the ground.

one of the reason you should always carry a gun on you.

manny78 said:

one of the reason you should always carry a gun on you.

That has got to be the worst thing I have ever seen you post! I don't believe in that shit. If I can't beat a man with my hands then he is the winner that day.

Bobber said:

That has got to be the worst thing I have ever seen you post! I don't believe in that shit. If I can't beat a man with my hands then he is the winner that day.

it's not the way you reach a specific which is important but rather the result itself. No more fights where it would turn into a blood fest. Fuck it. gun, Taser or pepper spray for me. I dont have time to waste.

Top Bottom