Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Approved Log Body Recomposition Log with Team Prymal

Log update:
Sponsored by @Prymal

Weight: (fasted)

Start: 130kg
Last week avg: 104.1kg
This weeks avg: 103kg
Target: 90kg

Waist
Start: 130cm
Last : 103cm
Current: 101cm

Hip
Start: 110cm
Last : 100cm
Current: 97cm

Peptides:
Retatrutide - 6mg weekly @Prymal
KLOW - 3.25mg daily @Prymal
Mots-C - 2mg M/W/F @Prymal
Tesamorelin - 500mcg daily @Prymal
Glutathione - 200mg M/W/F
MIC blend - 100mg daily M/W/F

Oils:
Test E 112mg per week (pinned eod) @Prymal

Training: Push
1h 30m


Pec Deck (Machine)
Set 1: 110 kg × 11 [Failure]
Set 2: 110 kg × 9 [Failure]

Chest Press MTS
Set 1: 52.5 kg × 10 [Failure]
Set 2: 52.5 kg × 8 [Failure]

Iso Lateral Incline Press
Set 1: 100 kg × 6 [Failure]
Set 2: 80 kg × 10 [Failure]

Shoulder Press (Machine)
Set 1: 74 kg × 6 [Failure]
Set 2: 74 kg × 5 [Failure]

Lateral Raise (Machine)
Set 1: 60 kg × 11 [Failure]
Set 2: 60 kg × 10 [Failure]

Cable Lateral Front Raise
Set 1: 10 kg × 12 [Failure]
Set 2: 10 kg × 10 [Failure]

Triceps Extension (Cable)
Set 1: 47.5 kg × 14 [Failure]
Set 2: 47.5 kg × 11 [Failure]

Triceps Pushdown (Cable - Straight Bar)
Set 1: 40 kg × 9 [Failure]
Set 2: 40 kg × 8 [Failure]

Walking
Set 1: 20:00mins


Calories burned: 933cal

Recap:


BP - 125/83

Yesterday early morning training session was awesome. Unfortunately I’m still stuck in night shift mode so I was at the gym at like 1am.

Probably late to the party but I thought I’d try some Cream of rice. Such a solid meal I ended up having it with 60g of my protein powder, raspberries and sugar free caramel sauce. What does COR go like cold? Could I meal prep it in containers and just eat it cold surely.

My Nattokinase arrived yesterday too so I’ll start taking that to see if that’ll help with my hematocrit 10,800 FU a day 2 x tablets

Use code #YEAHNAH for 10% off Prymal products

Prymal Threema - XB7R9CS4
Prymal crew:
@BSS
@jigglybuff
@Nasser1997o2
@Ohdamn
@jenkemj
@OwEv751
@zurk
@Gainzzzzzz
@TheBigT28
 
Log update:
Sponsored by @Prymal

Weight: (fasted)

Start: 130kg
Last week avg: 104.1kg
This weeks avg: 103kg
Target: 90kg

Waist
Start: 130cm
Last : 103cm
Current: 101cm

Hip
Start: 110cm
Last : 100cm
Current: 97cm

Peptides:
Retatrutide - 6mg weekly @Prymal
KLOW - 3.25mg daily @Prymal
Mots-C - 2mg M/W/F @Prymal
Tesamorelin - 500mcg daily @Prymal
Glutathione - 200mg M/W/F
MIC blend - 100mg daily M/W/F

Oils:
Test E 112mg per week (pinned eod) @Prymal

Training: Push
1h 30m


Pec Deck (Machine)
Set 1: 110 kg × 11 [Failure]
Set 2: 110 kg × 9 [Failure]

Chest Press MTS
Set 1: 52.5 kg × 10 [Failure]
Set 2: 52.5 kg × 8 [Failure]

Iso Lateral Incline Press
Set 1: 100 kg × 6 [Failure]
Set 2: 80 kg × 10 [Failure]

Shoulder Press (Machine)
Set 1: 74 kg × 6 [Failure]
Set 2: 74 kg × 5 [Failure]

Lateral Raise (Machine)
Set 1: 60 kg × 11 [Failure]
Set 2: 60 kg × 10 [Failure]

Cable Lateral Front Raise
Set 1: 10 kg × 12 [Failure]
Set 2: 10 kg × 10 [Failure]

Triceps Extension (Cable)
Set 1: 47.5 kg × 14 [Failure]
Set 2: 47.5 kg × 11 [Failure]

Triceps Pushdown (Cable - Straight Bar)
Set 1: 40 kg × 9 [Failure]
Set 2: 40 kg × 8 [Failure]

Walking
Set 1: 20:00mins


Calories burned: 933cal

Recap:


BP - 125/83

Yesterday early morning training session was awesome. Unfortunately I’m still stuck in night shift mode so I was at the gym at like 1am.

Probably late to the party but I thought I’d try some Cream of rice. Such a solid meal I ended up having it with 60g of my protein powder, raspberries and sugar free caramel sauce. What does COR go like cold? Could I meal prep it in containers and just eat it cold surely.

My Nattokinase arrived yesterday too so I’ll start taking that to see if that’ll help with my hematocrit 10,800 FU a day 2 x tablets

Use code #YEAHNAH for 10% off Prymal products

Prymal Threema - XB7R9CS4
Prymal crew:
@BSS
@jigglybuff
@Nasser1997o2
@Ohdamn
@jenkemj
@OwEv751
@zurk
@Gainzzzzzz
@TheBigT28
add pics to updates bro
 
Log update:
Sponsored by @Prymal

Weight: (fasted)

Start: 130kg
Last week avg: 104.1kg
This weeks avg: 103kg
Target: 90kg

Waist
Start: 130cm
Last : 103cm
Current: 101cm

Hip
Start: 110cm
Last : 100cm
Current: 97cm

Peptides:
Retatrutide - 6mg weekly @Prymal
KLOW - 3.25mg daily @Prymal
Mots-C - 2mg M/W/F @Prymal
Tesamorelin - 500mcg daily @Prymal
Glutathione - 200mg M/W/F
MIC blend - 100mg daily M/W/F

Oils:
Test E 112mg per week (pinned eod) @Prymal

Training: Push
1h 30m


Pec Deck (Machine)
Set 1: 110 kg × 11 [Failure]
Set 2: 110 kg × 9 [Failure]

Chest Press MTS
Set 1: 52.5 kg × 10 [Failure]
Set 2: 52.5 kg × 8 [Failure]

Iso Lateral Incline Press
Set 1: 100 kg × 6 [Failure]
Set 2: 80 kg × 10 [Failure]

Shoulder Press (Machine)
Set 1: 74 kg × 6 [Failure]
Set 2: 74 kg × 5 [Failure]

Lateral Raise (Machine)
Set 1: 60 kg × 11 [Failure]
Set 2: 60 kg × 10 [Failure]

Cable Lateral Front Raise
Set 1: 10 kg × 12 [Failure]
Set 2: 10 kg × 10 [Failure]

Triceps Extension (Cable)
Set 1: 47.5 kg × 14 [Failure]
Set 2: 47.5 kg × 11 [Failure]

Triceps Pushdown (Cable - Straight Bar)
Set 1: 40 kg × 9 [Failure]
Set 2: 40 kg × 8 [Failure]

Walking
Set 1: 20:00mins


Calories burned: 933cal

Recap:


BP - 125/83

Yesterday early morning training session was awesome. Unfortunately I’m still stuck in night shift mode so I was at the gym at like 1am.

Probably late to the party but I thought I’d try some Cream of rice. Such a solid meal I ended up having it with 60g of my protein powder, raspberries and sugar free caramel sauce. What does COR go like cold? Could I meal prep it in containers and just eat it cold surely.

My Nattokinase arrived yesterday too so I’ll start taking that to see if that’ll help with my hematocrit 10,800 FU a day 2 x tablets

Use code #YEAHNAH for 10% off Prymal products

Prymal Threema - XB7R9CS4
Prymal crew:
@BSS
@jigglybuff
@Nasser1997o2
@Ohdamn
@jenkemj
@OwEv751
@zurk
@Gainzzzzzz
@TheBigT28

Still getting an awesome session in at 1am while stuck in night shift mode is proper commitment mate.
 
Top Bottom