Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body Builders that have died from Steroids

a few years ago a guy died when the weight crushed his chest after his shoulder blew out. another dude shit his insides out while squatting. then some dude was squating and his knees blew out then the weight rack fell on him and covered him with weights he almost died..

so yes lifting weights when a joint blows out can leave you dead on the floor.

rompperstomper said:
a few years ago a guy died when the weight crushed his chest after his shoulder blew out. another dude shit his insides out while squatting. then some dude was squating and his knees blew out then the weight rack fell on him and covered him with weights he almost died..

so yes lifting weights when a joint blows out can leave you dead on the floor.

all of that is mighty disgusting.

especially the "shitting his insides out".

the-short-one said:
all of that is mighty disgusting.

especially the "shitting his insides out".

There is a video of that happening to a collegiate athlete on the web somewhere. His intestines and everything else south of his chest came through his butthole. IT IS BAD!!! :eek2:

Ofthe people that die from CAD 50% had normal to below normal cholesterol levels. Actually,anabolics improve lipid profiles. Its low test that is corralated to high bad cholesterol levels -look it up.

HeLives07 said:
There is a video of that happening to a collegiate athlete on the web somewhere. His intestines and everything else south of his chest came through his butthole. IT IS BAD!!! :eek2:

They must have had a heck of a time pushing it all back up... :worried:

Do you have access to the video ???

halfcenturian said:

I saw the video last year on a car board. If I remember it, I'll try to see if I can find the link.

halfcenturian said:

I don't know if it's the same, but on rotten.com they had a picture of a squaters intestines blown through his squat suit. He was in the hole at the time the photo was taken.
I'd do a search for it, but I'd rather not ever see it again.

Powerbuilder333 said:
I don't know if it's the same, but on rotten.com they had a picture of a squaters intestines blown through his squat suit. He was in the hole at the time the photo was taken.
I'd do a search for it, but I'd rather not ever see it again.

Yep! That's the one I'm taking about.

rompperstomper said:
a dude at the gym is roided i rember meeting him about 5 years ago before he juiced.. now he came over to visit my dad and he is huge but his hair is falling out, his face looks like a ballon,his eyes look sunken and yellow , his skin looks really red and nasty his face is also wrinkly my dad said he looked good about his second year of low dose juicing then switched over to just running a gram of test a week for the last 3 years.

he went from looking age 28 to looking like he is 45 .
i do not know if he will die and what he will die off but I can say that he has soime nasty side effects thats " could " contribute to his death later on like a clogged heart of high blood pressure and anyurism bust in his head or something . hell the rate he is going if he keep juice another 5 years he is gonna look 80 and if your 37 and look 80 you just as well be dead in my book.

That sounds like having a "moon face." Sounds like he never went off of a cycle....

It might also be that he has another condition that's be exacerbated by heavy steroid use. If the white of a person's eyes appear yellow that's usually severe liver damage. If that's the case his system is so polluted by the toxins that are normally cleaned up by the liver are just causing problems. A person's finger tips and nails will show this color as well. I think it's a form of urea but I'm not 100% certain.

Top Bottom