Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body Builders that have died from Steroids

lyle alzado died from cjd if I remember correctly.from growth hormone out of lithuania.taken from dead bodies that were not tested for diseases.that was before synthetic gh.andreas muntzer(sp?)died from stomach bleeding(internal hemoraging)not producing enough cortisol.he was taking to much cytadren to basically stop ones body from producing cortisol.that was rumored why he had the freaky cuts at the contests.

Powerbuilder333 said:
I don't know if it's the same, but on rotten.com they had a picture of a squaters intestines blown through his squat suit. He was in the hole at the time the photo was taken.
I'd do a search for it, but I'd rather not ever see it again.
fake

I don't believe you can overdose3 which is probably why there are no direct steroid related deaths like there are with coke, heroin, etc.

However, don't kid yourself that the damage they do does not manifest itself in the form of heart attacks, strokes, aneurysms, etc...

Search the professional wrestlers dead before 40 or 50...there are alot of em

GUARDIAN said:
wanna be the first guinea pig? LOL

If you shoot a big enough air bubble, you could die :)

GUARDIAN said:
wanna be the first guinea pig? LOL

big negative.. haha

With this tren I think the couple times I got a sharp feeling in lungs for a few moments was when I pierced a vein on the way in and a little got in.. thats the only explanation I have for it so I could only imagine a whole load.

According to Joe Weider, many bodybuilders have died from not breathing during bench presses or other movements and blacked out and had the weight drop on their head. Bad biomechanics and breathing can be more devastating than roids sometimes.

The yellowing of the whites of the eyes and skin is a condition called Jaundice which is caused by too much bilirubin in the blood stream. The eccess level of bilirubin is caused by weaked liver function. Certain orals have a negative effect on the liver because they are purposely made toxic so they (the oral steroid) can survive the filtering effects of the liver.
Here is Andreas Munzer's last cycle
This is the last cycle that Andreas Munzer took before he died

Weeks 1-10
ephedrine
aspirin
clenbuterol
valium
captagon-- scheduled 1 drug in the US, meaning no legitimate medical use-- it is an amphetamine-type stimulant--
cytomel

Weeks 1-5
500mg daily of test enanthate
152mg daily of parabolan
150mg daily of dianabol
150mg daily of halotestin
20 IU daily of HGH
20 IU daily of Insulin

Weeks 6-8
300mg daily of masteron
152mg daily of parabolan
250mg daily of winstrol tabs