Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body Builders that have died from Steroids

um...who are you?

i too would like too see actual scientific and medical evidance that steriods can have a direct link to people dying..not just this MTV and ESPN bullshit that they pull out of there asses

chazk said:
But in 1992, seven years after playing in his last regular-season game, Alzado died from brain lymphoma, a rare form of cancer. He was 43. Although there is no medical link between steroids and brain lymphoma

Brain lymphoma? This isnt a slam on Chazk, but the person at ESPN who wrote this is an idiot. Lymphoma is cancer of the lymphatic system, and there are no lymph nodes in the brain. My mother had lymphoma and was lucky enough to survive.

What the dunce was apparently trying to communicate was Alzado had lympoma which spread from the nodes under his jaw to his brain, and the brain tumor(s) were the direct cause of his death.

insulin is another story - people who don't know wtf they're doing have died from insulin injections. these people are bbers - and the press doesn't distinguish one from the other, so blames deaths on "steroids".

the-short-one said:
insulin is another story - people who don't know wtf they're doing have died from insulin injections. these people are bbers - and the press doesn't distinguish one from the other, so blames deaths on "steroids".
TRUE!

a dude at the gym is roided i rember meeting him about 5 years ago before he juiced.. now he came over to visit my dad and he is huge but his hair is falling out, his face looks like a ballon,his eyes look sunken and yellow , his skin looks really red and nasty his face is also wrinkly my dad said he looked good about his second year of low dose juicing then switched over to just running a gram of test a week for the last 3 years.

he went from looking age 28 to looking like he is 45 .
i do not know if he will die and what he will die off but I can say that he has soime nasty side effects thats " could " contribute to his death later on like a clogged heart of high blood pressure and anyurism bust in his head or something . hell the rate he is going if he keep juice another 5 years he is gonna look 80 and if your 37 and look 80 you just as well be dead in my book.

there is someone i knew. i wont say his name. he was a 3 time runner up for mr.canada but he died 2 years ago from what some blamed steroids. the truth is he had a tumor and the steroids promoted its growth as well

There are a few bodybuilders that could have died had they not gone on dialysis. That is directly related to steroids. The profound development of body mass can be extremely hard on the kidneys. There are some that suffer a stroke because of their blood pressure being off the charts. By the way, high blood pressure is also what triggers the failing of the kidneys for those that might not know this. The kidneys are a very fragile organ.
Arnold S. had to have that surgery related to his heart valve. They say that although it was a genetic weak link for him, that steroids are what caused the progression of his already existing condition. And therefore the need for surgery.
Look at steroids this way. Steroids will latch onto your weak link. If you are predisposed to going bald because of DHT then you can aggravate this condition and speed of the process of losing your hair with juice. If you genetically have weak kidneys, a heart condition, etc...you get my drift.
Look at steroids as an age accelerator, if you will. That aortic valve you had to have replaced at the ripe old age of 80 or 90 now needs to be done because you used steroids for 20 years and now you're barely 50. You could have kept your hair until you were 60 but at this point you're only 28 and have been using steroids for the past 5 years and now even Rogaine can't save you. You might have gained 50, 100, 200lb of blubber and by the time you're 50 your kidneys are failing. Or perhaps you gained 60lb of solid muscle. That with the extra water bloat did your kidneys in at the tender age of 30. And you've only done steroids for several years.
I know the topic is death but don't kid yourself, folks. I personally know of someone who had a stroke in his 30's, a friend of a friend died due to liver failure related to steroid use. He was told to stop due to poor liver value tests and wouldn't stop. And he died.
I know that I am taking risks by using steroids. So far my lab results show no negative signs for heart, liver and kidneys. But I know that my hypothalamus and endocrine systems get heavily shot down.
All in the name of more muscle...

Top Bottom