Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best cylce ( not steroids) enhance endurance athletes performance for serious athele

Re: Best cylce ( not steroids) enhance endurance athletes performance for serious ath

phytoserms is another test booster isnt ? why would i stack 2 test booster

Re: Best cylce ( not steroids) enhance endurance athletes performance for serious ath

Advice Needed from the most experience and knowledgeable weight training athletes!!
I'm looking to become a ultimate weapon if you will!

Bio: Male, 21 years old, soccer player, 140 lbs, hardworking, dedicated to training.
Goals are to gain size, and speed. (With all the running due to soccer training it is difficult to muscle mass, looking for the best cycle to change that.)

I'm looking for the latest cycle including all the necessary extra supplements to regulate the body!
Please include cycle dosages!

Really would appreciate some great advice! Thanks

A few of my latest training maxes.. (lbs X reps)
Squat 225x6
Bench 225x3
DB shoulder press- 75x8
DB bench-110x6

Best of luck to you! I like your passion, reminds me of my past.

For your question, the absolute BEST stack I can suggest for you would be as follows:
-HCGenerate + Bridge
-Need 2 Slin
-Animal M-Stak or bulk Ecdy 98+%
-ArA bulk
-Creatine Monohydrate
-WPI
-Fish Oil
-BCAAs

The timing, duration, and protocol directions along with NUTRITION are all paramount and work in tandem to create a sustainable anabolic environment.

Great post.
I just got a bottle of need2slin but Im thinking it might even be a good addition to this winter bulker bt i was gonna save it for spring.
hummmm
ether way great product! :-P

Top Bottom