Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Beezy's Bench Video***

Stero bro the one thing I have learned here from EF is those who cant do shit are the ones who try to pick apart others. Plunkey is a good ngr I'm sure in the back of his mind he knows I would bust his ass in the weight room. He'd kick my ass on a math test, so the point is I done what I fucking said I could do, made the sign, controlled the weight with perfect form, and still get picked apart by those who can not understand their limitations in life. I appreciate all the good ngrs who believed in me, this is what EF is about, I represented all you ngrs with that lift. My training supplementation, diet and knowledge of BBing and lifting is better because I'm here. We take the good with the bad everyday, but fact is you naysayers got fucking pwnt. BaleeeeeDat

I don't see why u won't be able to throw that 225 around like a rag doll. how's your endurance to be able to throw that shit around 35 times?

Dude I'll bench 225 till you get tired of counting, 50 is not out of the question at all. My endurance sux, I'ma fat lard ass right now, I get winded trying to piss, but I'll buss dat shit for way more than 35

Stero bro the one thing I have learned here from EF is those who cant do shit are the ones who try to pick apart others. Plunkey is a good ngr I'm sure in the back of his mind he knows I would bust his ass in the weight room. He'd kick my ass on a math test, so the point is I done what I fucking said I could do, made the sign, controlled the weight with perfect form, and still get picked apart by those who can not understand their limitations in life. I appreciate all the good ngrs who believed in me, this is what EF is about, I represented all you ngrs with that lift. My training supplementation, diet and knowledge of BBing and lifting is better because I'm here. We take the good with the bad everyday, but fact is you naysayers got fucking pwnt. BaleeeeeDat

i've not been here much this week but how is my name mixed up into this? like my squat max in the title? my doubts were justified by previous indiscretions.
if you really can bp 625 raw...shirted up you could proly get 800lbs with some training and be a record setter for various PL orgs.
serious question do you really sauce as much as you claim? like cruising on 500mgs and blasting a gram? how long if ever are you completely off?
my back is fuct right now, thinking at this meet all i can do is the bench...way things are going i should get double bodyweight

i've not been here much this week but how is my name mixed up into this? like my squat max in the title? my doubts were justified by previous indiscretions.
if you really can bp 625 raw...shirted up you could proly get 800lbs with some training and be a record setter for various PL orgs.
serious question do you really sauce as much as you claim? like cruising on 500mgs and blasting a gram? how long if ever are you completely off?
my back is fuct right now, thinking at this meet all i can do is the bench...way things are going i should get double bodyweight

I never mixed you up in the shit slinging, I like you, always have, just done the video playing around with you because of your upcoming meet. Seriously my joose use is at least as bad as I have claimed, maybe worse. When I said I didn't count tren or deca into my gear equation i was being serious. I have been on as high as 2 grams of test a week and a gram of deca. Biggest cycle I ever done was 2gs of Sust 1 g of deca, 100mgs of tren ed, and 100mgs of dbol front load 100 mgs of var on the end. I'm not proud of that, it's become somethign I cant get rid of, and yes I routinely cruise of 400 to 500 mgs of pharm grade cyp. In 4 years I been off gear for a grand total of 8 months. This has to change that's why I am making on more run at an NPC in July. I'm balls out sauced to the max till then, afterwards win loose or draw I'm done. Going back on TRT getting rid of all this weight and hopefully I can enjoy what time I have left with my kids. The most astonishing thing about all of this, is that inspite the constant AAS abuse, my blood results are perfect, with the exception of a slight elevation in my toxmo levels, I'm in perfect physical condition at this point. Thats the truth, that's what it takes for somebody who is alreadt abnormally strong to get that strong as what you see, not worth it. STERO read this shit son

Top Bottom