Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Beezy's Bench Video***

SB, how much you be pressing when you ain't on the sauce?? Serious question bro. That's alot of weight you pushed. If that was you...

Dude I made the sign as I was asked, I pressed what I said I was gonna do, coulda got two or three more just FYI. To answer your question I am prolly right around 485 to 500 off the sauce these days, I pressed 600 yesterday pretty easy, perfect form, I'm thinking I could prolly hit 625 at this point, but I'm scared to go any higher. I have an issue with my pec minor that flares up on heavy ass weight like that. I'm pretty sauced up to the fucking gills right now, but it's winding down, and I'm gonna cut and try a show in July and that's prolly gonna be the end of my heavy weight pressing and trying to carry all this weight, as well as the huge ass cycles it takes to get that strong. I've always been strong as fuck, I was close to 400 in highschool, my 14 year old is closing in on 300 now, it's just a genetic thing for us, my daddy was strong as a fucking Sherman Tank. Hope I answered your question.

That's pretty impressive control of the weight, considering the bar didn't bow in the least with 500lbs on it.

It was a brand new bar bro

Top Bottom