Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Baseball predictions

obiwan9962 said:
SI picked them to go all the way

please remember the SI jinx

poor dusty

go giants

So far that jinx may be BS. Uconn's Okafur and Taurasi were on the cover and Okafur just won the men's portion of the Championship...Next up, Taurasi..

The Dodgers are lookign awesome so far (opening day aside)

The acquisition of Milton Bradley has (so far) proved wonderous, he has been getting on base and driving in runs, exactly what the Dodgers need.
Beltre is already off to a good start and is finally showing signs of a solid season.
LaDuca is off to a hot streak. I hope that they play him in the outfield a bit more often so that he is effective in the second half. Also, Ross, the back up catcher, has power and shows reat signs of being a solid player so I would also like to see him in there more often.

So far, the Dodger bats are nothing like they were last year, and they als more agressive in running the bases and sttealing.

The starting line up is no where near as strong as it was last year, but so far the bats look like they can come through this year, and the bullpen, IMO, is still the best in the league.

Of course, we are only one week into the season and there is still lots to be proved. I just hope they keep playing the way they have the last 4 games.

BTW

Fuck the Giants an steroids barry
(sorry obi, just a good ol' rivalry reaction)

beastboy said:
LOL....althought they are almost to their win total of last year, they got whipped 11-0 yesterday.......back to normal, eh?

Looks like they are back to normal. The Marlins are off to a tremendous start at 8-1 and have given up only 13 runs the entire year so far, a record. Most eveyone forgets they are the defending champs. Pitching wins championships, and they have a great staff this year.

Top Bottom