Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone else watching ufc tonight/

im not getting it on my tv. im getting the spice channel though and im watching the girl fantom claims is his friend sucking some guys dick.

i'm watching these two girls that are sitting on one of my couches. one of them is my buddies girlfriend and i dont know who the other chick is. they were drinking before they got here and they seem pretty smashed. they are having one of those deep drunk conversations and they keep touching each others knees and shit. i'm going to get them some3 more drinks so that they start diking it out.

Johnny I wanna see some of that shit. Tape it for me. Check your PM's.

get a webcam on that shit. make sure you mix plenty of vodka in with the fruit juice.

i think we are leaving here shortly. my buddy has a satelite and his shit is working. i need to get that webcam shit, some crazy shits been happening lately at my place on weekends. there was a good fight here last week.

all the guys want to go but all the chicks want to stay. i'm going to tell my buddies to go and i'll look after the girls. make sure nothing bad happens to them.

the only two single girls here are kind of hot but really big losers. they dont know it but i sure as fuck do. i'm not sure if i can bring myself down to there loser level. this night has turned out like shit. i sold out a pretty hot chick to sleep then decided to have people over to watch the fight and now i cant get the fuckin fight. i should have just taken out the original broad and got a pump show on with her.

MoneyBags said:
im not getting it on my tv. im getting the spice channel though and im watching the girl fantom claims is his friend sucking some guys dick.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO WON IN THE PULMOR/HAMMON FIGHT AND WHO WON THE TITO/VLADIMIR FIGHT???

KAYNE

Top Bottom