Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone else watching ufc tonight/

There is a company that is supposed to be on the brink right now of bringing out a digital cable descrambler....I'll have to upgrade to that one :)

ACTUALLY, I HAVE A PROGRAMMED SATELLITE. HOW MANY CHANNELS DO YOU HAVE?

KAYNE

you really think mosley could take on trinidad? name 2 decent fighters mosley has beaten. you cant because he has only had 1 big fight in his career and he is 3 years older than trinidad. trinidad is bigger and stronger. trinidad is the greatest boxer to ever walk the earth.

Well, with my analog cable descrambler, it's only one HBO, Showtime, Cinemax and The Movie Channel. Plus, one PPV channel.

When the finally get the digital cable descrypters out, there's about 60 PPV channels, then like 6 HBO's Showtimes etc...Starz, Encore, Sundance, Independent etc...

My family subscribes to the Platinum Digital package, which is like $115/month. You get everything except PPV.

when does this shit start? i wanted to take advantage of this opportunity and watch it.

Top Bottom