Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone else watching ufc tonight/

the fight was in vegas which is oscar's homeland not titos. besides the style dlh used in the mosley fight was different than the tito fight. with tito dlh moved constantly throughout the fight. he stood and traded with mosley more. he was afraid of titos power. i doubt mosley can move as much as dlh did that night. tito would knock mosley out handily. mosley has 1 big fight and hes 3 years older than tito. people think mosley is young but hes not. he old.

MY FAULT, I THOUGHT THE FIGHT WAS IN PEURTO RICO.

THAT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT DLH WHIPPED HIS ASS. MOSELY BEAT THE HELL OUT OF DLH. DIFFERENT STYLE OR NOT. AND WHAT DOES 3 YEARS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING. FOREMAN WAS 20 YEARS OLDER THAN EVERYONE HE BEAT. BESIDES, WHEN YOU ARE IN YOUR MID TO LATE 20'S, 3 YEARS MEANS MUDD!!! IN OTHER WORDS, IT MEANS NOTHING.

KAYNE

MOSELY IS THE BEST FIGHTER POUND FOR POUND IN THE WORLD. JONES AND DIRTY ASS TITO ARE NEXT. JONES HASNT REALLY PROVED HIMSELF LATELY THOUGH SO I WOULD HAVE TO SAY TITO IS BETTER. BUT THEN AGAIN, TITO DID LOSE TO DLH TECHNICALLY.

KAYNE

that fight could have gone either way. that fight was definately closer than the lewis/holyfield that was called a draw.

Johnny Zampon said:
that fight could have gone either way. that fight was definately closer than the lewis/holyfield that was called a draw.

YEAH, I LIKE HOLYFEILD BUT HE DID LOSE THAT ONE.

KAYNE

im not saying his age puts him at a disadvantage im saying that everyone thinks he is so great but in reality he has only had 1 big fight and he is 3 years older than tito who has had many big fights. mosley clearly beat dlh but it wasnt a blow out. you are simply judging who will win between mosley and tito by how they did against dlh and thats wrong. mosley cant run around all 12 rounds like dlh did. he is gonna stand and trade with tito more. anyone who stands and trades with tito gets knocked out. dlh knew this and thats why he ran the whole time.

shit is all fucked up. ufc should have started but all that is on the tv is a viewers choice logo. i called my cable fucker and the stupid fuck said that it might come in, he doesnt know. he said he just recieved an email that told him to cease taking orders for it. tech problems. i'll go fuckin apeshit if i dont see it.

ITS STARTING NOW......DAVE MENNE IS FIGHTING GIL CASTILLO IN ABOUT 1 MINUTE. THEY ARE ANNOUNCING.

KAYNE

ALRIGHT GUYS, THE UFC IS STARTING AND I WANT TO WATCH A LITTLE OF IT BEFORE I GO OUT. I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW.

KAYNE

Top Bottom