Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone else watching ufc tonight/

i dont think they are showing it on my tv. is that shit possible!!? god dammit!!!

i'm having some buddies over to watch it. starts in 35 minutes. so it ends up turing out that i sold out this chick to watch ufc and thats cool with me.

im pissed now that it looks like im not getting it. i came home this weekend so now i have an opportunity i normally wouldnt. what the fuck!!?

YES I HAVE MY NEW (AND OLD) SATELLITE CARDS PROGRAMMED.

TRINIDAD IS A DIRTY BOXER. SO IS HIS PROMOTER. TRINIDAD IS MUDD.

KAYNE

UFC STARTS AT 9PM CENTRAL.

TITO CANT FUCK WITH SHAM!!!

KAYNE

Last edited:
tito is not a dirty fighter. sometimes he punches low but its not that often and its not usually intentional. anyways hopkins is one of the dirtiest boxers ever. this is going to be the greatest fight in the history of boxing.

i agree fucker. tomorrows fight is going to be fuckin sweet. there has been too much smack talk tossed around. i think both of them will throw more bombs than they normally do cus they fuckin hate each other.

i hope those fuckin ricans dont boo the national anthem this time. they did it at the joppy fight and i was fucking pissed. im predicting a ko for tito in 7 rounds. i wouldnt be surprised if its earlier.

MOSELY WILL BEAT HIM. TRUST ME. TITO DIDNT EVEN BEAT DE LA HOYA AND DONT SIT HERE AND TELL ME HE DID EITHER.

OSCAR LOST THAT FIGHT CUZ IT WAS IN TITO'S HOMELAND. OSCAR DIDNT EVEN HAVE A BUMP ON HIS PRETTY FACE. TITO'S NICE WHITE TRUNKS WERE ALL RED FROM THE ASS WHIPPIN HE TOOK FROM DELA HOYA.

KAYNE

Top Bottom