Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody have any interesting pro-bodybuilder run ins?

702daswoll1

I have had a few but the most memorable was when I walked into my neighbors house when I used to live in Las Vegas and Dorian Yates, Chris Cormier and Dennis Newman were sitting on his couch. My boy looked at me and said "can you get us a half ounce of cola"? I said sure but first I would like to meet Mr. Olympia if you dont mind.. We kicked it for about an hour and made plans to meet up later that night at a club called "Drais" in Las Vegas.
So later at Drais we were all VIP'd up and chillin at our table and Dorian looks at me and says "want to smoke a joint"? I said sure and he pulled out a blunt right in the middle of the club and lit it up. That whole night was like a fucking dream. I had worshipped these guys and finally got a chance to meet them..

About a year later I met Nasser El Sonbatty at a Gold's Gym.. He was getting out of a cab and fell flat on his ass.. It was absolutely hilarious...

They are all really good dudes and love to party their asses off. Especially Cormier and Dorian... Crazy mofo's

Anybody else have some good stories about pros? Past or present... When I lived in Vegas I got to meet so many BB'ers. Shawn Ray, Paul Dillet, Cormier, Newman, King Dorian, Nasser and a few others I cant remember..

Ronnie Coleman at the Boston market in Arlington across from the gym he works out at. Im pretty sure he had a chicken and a half!!H e is a monster in size...This was about 5 months ago. Early summer and late spring time!

dude that is hilarious. i have been at a party with them and nasser was bitching about not getting any bitches. he was dressed in old school workout gear, plaid, etc. goofy fucker. but yeah i have met everybody. i love lee priest!

nothing too interesting, but I have ran into Dexter Jackson a few times around town. he seems like a cool guy..

The only pro bodybuilder I've ever seen in person was Bruce Patterson. (LOL....I bet everybody's thinking..."Who????")

i spoke to lee priest for 5 minutes....at the arnold classic....so thats really not a "run-in"

real good shit though. very personable

i told you before I would watch lee haney train at golds in san diego and talk about dbol and other juice he trained with my mom they were friends

have a few pics with flex

and talk to clark bartram all the time hes a wierdo

i saw tom platz at a BB competition in 2000 and he looked like he was dead.

holy ghost said:
i told you before I would watch lee haney train at golds in san diego and talk about Dianabol - methandrostenolone - and other juice he trained with my mom they were friends

have a few pics with flex

and talk to clark bartram all the time hes a wierdo

i saw tom platz at a BB competition in 2000 and he looked like he was dead.

how so bro?

does he have a wasting disease?

Top Bottom