Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any fighters on here?

JCE

V.I.P.
EF Logger
I'm a lifelong Martial artist started about 4 years old, I'm turning fifty in five months.

Been training full contact fighting since 17ish.

Listing in the order of which I trained.
Karate, American kickboxing, boxing, taekwondo, Muay thai, judo and BJJ. Not the order of influence per se.

HAVING TRAINED WITH MANY PRO'S AND EVEN DUSTIN POIRIER AND HIS COACHES. I developed my own workouts based on the type of strength, power and conditioning based on my favorite techniques.

I'm a lifelong Martial artist started about 4 years old, I'm turning fifty in five months.

Karate, American kickboxing, boxing, taekwondo, Muay thai, judo and BJJ. Not the order of influence per se.

HAVING TRAINED WITH MANY PRO'S AND EVEN DUSTIN POIRIER AND HIS COACHES. I developed my own workouts based on the type of strength, power and conditioning based on my favorite techniques.
@JCE I do some BJJ a few times per week but not a fighter

I'd like to see you update your log more with your fighting pics and more :)

46 years is fkin hardcore

i've done some kickboxing but I'm a straight bodybuilder that's my love

Top Bottom