Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any endurance athletes out there?

oneradtech - winny gave me bad cramps. I heard this from others as well. Go with primo or anavar if you haven't already bought the other stuff.

rider - sounds like your just flat right now - get some rest. Take some time off your bike. Like 4 days and see how you feel. I'm feeling a little off right now as well from a lot of racing and my form has plateaued somewhat. Need a mental break this week. The b12 is fine at 1000mgs a week. Your body can only use so much and the rest is pissed out. I did an iron injection last week and it hurt like a bitch! My glute was sore all weekend! I had a metalic taste in my mouth all that day after I did it as well.

roadkill- a buddy of mine acutally has some iron injects, Im not sure how much is in them but he said he'd hook me up. Think itd be a good idea? and would only using 1 help? im not so sure I can get more. Im starting to feel a little better on the bike now, took the last 2 days pretty easy just riding between 50-60k... i think some of my problem was mental as well, I just moved out of my house yesterday so hopefully the new training roads and new training partners will help. Thanks for your help.
rider

Rider - why don't you get some blood work done so you know where your at. Call your doctor and tell him your suffering from fatigue and you want to get a blood test to see what's up. Get your iron levels tested, hematocrit, red blood cell count, get testosterone and dhea as well. Then you'll now what's going on. It will also be a good thing to get another blood test when your feeling good so you can compare the two.

ill try to get the blood work done, im 19 years old and just moved out of my house so all my doctors and what not are near my parents house which is about 5hrs away. Ill figure something out though. and draco- im cat. 1 on the road and pro MTB.
rider

hey rider, I noticed you lived in so. cal. I'll be down in Vandenburg in the beginning of June for the USCF RR championships, I was just curious if you were familiar with the course? thanks, draco

draco-

I acutally dont live in so. cal, I just train there for the winter. Im from the east coast which is where I am now. What USCF championships are in cali? I know elite road nats are in Nashville. Either way, im not familiar w/ the course but FHG lives in so cal. so maybe ask him. Regards
rider

rider,
sorry about that, for some reason I thought you lived in Ca. Anyway its just the uscf state rr champs. Not too big a deal, but I'll be there.
Let me ask you something, I just upgraded from 3 to 2. Out here a lot of the races are 2,1 pro combined. Well, I've been getting dropped on some of the climbs, By the time I chase back on, I'm either too knackered or too far back to put myself in contention for a top ten and end up finishing w/ the pack. I was wondering if you had any advice as to improving my climbing. ( the climbs out here aren't very long, either rollers or short and very steep.
Thanks a bunch, draco

Losing weight if you are over 6-8%body fat and gaining power will improve your climbing. For training 10 minute efforts at 5 - 10 beats below anarobic threshold; some with 90+ cadence, and some at 60- cadence. You don't need to go crazy with the training for improvement. The climbing will come with experience and weight loss. Try and position yourself at the front of the bunch so you can drift back and still reamain in the group over the top. Don't tense up before the climbs. Good Luck.

road kill said:
Losing weight if you are over 6-8%body fat and gaining power will improve your climbing. For training 10 minute efforts at 5 - 10 beats below anarobic threshold; some with 90+ cadence, and some at 60- cadence. You don't need to go crazy with the training for improvement. The climbing will come with experience and weight loss. Try and position yourself at the front of the bunch so you can drift back and still reamain in the group over the top. Don't tense up before the climbs. Good Luck.

The current school of thought is train just below your threshold for extended periods of time to improve ability to operate above and at threshold AND to raise your threshold. Training over your LT is difficult to recover from and many coaches now think the same results can be derived from less intense training.

Road kill's info is perfect. I used to live in the flatlands, but when I moved to Boulder and then Cali I learned how to climb.

FHG

Top Bottom