Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any endurance athletes out there?

burn-out

Hey all,
long time no post... I've been racing all spring and for the past 2 weeks I don''t even want to look at my bike. I'm scared I'll never touch it again. I had a good spring though, several good results in some local races and I actually finished athens when it's not really my forte` and I was out of shape a little too. This is the first time ever in my five years of racing I've ever been burnt to the crisp like this without being injured. I feel really lethargic too, but I haven't been training too much at all and the heat really hasn't given me too much shit. I'm getting ready to start a clen cycle to see if that gives me some motivation... We'll see.

Rolfo

TREN SUCKS FOR ATHLETES!

You guys are gonna be fucked in the mountains on fina. You'll pump up so bad you'll have to get off your bike and just stand there for 10+ minutes till you can bend your legs again. Not too mention the chronic fatigue feeling. And the fact your bodywieght will go up disproportionately to your strength. And my heart rate climbs ridiculously quick on the stuff and stays elevated for extended periods. It's horrible.

I just finished an 18 week test/winny cycle. Worked great. I added tren for 2 weeks, my second attempt with it, and put on 6 lbs in 3 weeks with what was supposed to be a kcal deficit.

DONT USE FINA......EVER

youve been warned.

here's some info!!!!!!!

Alternatively, renal blocking agents were sought out. The premise is simple enough: If you can’t urinate the conjugates and other metabolites of AAS out of your system, then you can’t get caught. Probenecid was the most common offender in this category of agents. It retards the excretion of a variety of drugs, including AAS. Athletes taking masking agents could continue taking AAS closer to competition before discontinuing their use and still pass the drug tests. Once it was realized that athletes were using probenecid and related agents, these drugs were added to the banned substance list.

giro

Triguy,
I take it you haven't been watching the Giro. It's pretty wacked right now. Three dudes from the panaria team are "missing" while they have a warrant out for their arrest for poss. of NESP. one guy was caught though.

rolfo

i did a search (garzelli + doping) and got all caghut up! phil liggett an bob roll are talkin like its some conspiracy!!!!!!! please i thought they were more forthright than that!!!!!!!!

Problem with anavar and primo

I just got back from the housatonic valley g.p. and my questution is has and body had bad headachs and cramping when stacking primo and and anavar.

Top Bottom