Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any endurance athletes out there?

Ive been feeling real lethargic lately too! and ive been using B12 (2cc's 2x/week) and Im not so sure if its making a huge difference. The first shot really made me feel awesome, but I havent felt like that since. Do the benefits take a while to get going? I also picked up Vitamin B complex plus off of jeffers livestock, is this the right stuff? it says only for animals on the side. Iron is something that I often wonder about, I always hear that you dont absorb pills or any kind of oral supplement for shit, but that injections are also dangerous as you can easily have too much iron in you. I guess the only thing to do is eat red meat!?? alright, time to hit the rollers for a few hrs. Gotta love the east, 36 and pouring down rain. sweet.
rider

rider said:
Ive been feeling real lethargic lately too! and ive been using B12 (2cc's 2x/week) and Im not so sure if its making a huge difference. The first shot really made me feel awesome, but I havent felt like that since. Do the benefits take a while to get going? I also picked up Vitamin B complex plus off of jeffers livestock, is this the right stuff? it says only for animals on the side. Iron is something that I often wonder about, I always hear that you dont absorb pills or any kind of oral supplement for shit, but that injections are also dangerous as you can easily have too much iron in you. I guess the only thing to do is eat red meat!?? alright, time to hit the rollers for a few hrs. Gotta love the east, 36 and pouring down rain. sweet.
rider

Ahhh...Don't you miss the weather out here rider?

Willy Voet said the first thing he did with Virenque and Brochard was to get them off the cortisone-"They'll just waste away." The other bad thing about cortisone is that its an immuno depressant.

I need to see my doc about a checkup and some blood work. I'm sure I am just flat from peaking real early in the season. I kinda knew this would happen. I am starting to feel better though. I had to get motivated cause now we closing in the important summer races and don't want to suck for those. Rider PM or email sometime about your schedue and the nationals in TN.

FHG

Last edited:
oneradtec

ok...how's this sound for my 8 week cycle...

weeks 1-8 deca 200mg
weeks 1-4 sustanon 250mg
weeks 5-8 winny tabs 30mg per day

it seems to me that the dosages are low enough to prevent any excess muscle mass type of weight gain that may impair performance. what do you guys think? i have some clomid also. i would appreciate some feedback...although i did start this cycle today. i threw in the sus just to help me build some strength initially that i hope will transfer into increased power output. my diet will be fairly lean for most of this cycle....so again..i hope the weight gain will not be a problem.

Re: oneradtec

oneradtec said:

weeks 1-8 deca 200mg
weeks 1-4 sustanon 250mg

it seems to me that the dosages are low enough to prevent any excess muscle mass type of weight gain that may impair performance. what do you guys think? i have some clomid also. i would appreciate some feedback...although i did start this cycle today. i threw in the sus just to help me build some strength initially that i hope will transfer into increased power output. my diet will be fairly lean for most of this cycle....so again..i hope the weight gain will not be a problem.

YOU ARE ON CRACK!

I would gain 20 pounds on that!

endurance athletes

that's why i'm here...to get constructive advice. it seems that there is an abundance of bodybuilding advice...but the endurance stuff is rather thin. i had assumed that 200mg of deca per week was the lowest dose possible to get results. bodybuilders are using 500 mg. a week or more. this is my first cycle..so perhaps i will not ask so many questions next time. comments like yours are appreciated. others welcome also. thanks in advance....and by the way..are you an endurance athlete that does 14-18 hours a week of cardio? just because you would get 20 lbs pumping iron..does that mean i'll get 20 lbs riding a bike?

you know I made a thread bout this too...

I just feel that for the endurance athlete (guessing now) that winnie, or an EQ or a primo, would be suffecient by themselves...... no need to stack

we are just looking for recovery aids, and a performance aid too.
not mass.....you have outlined a stack...something geared towards mass accumulation..especially running sustanon a deca together there

winstrol would help with both recovery and performance....and so would eq to a lesser degree I suspect........ primo would help in recovery almost only.....this is just my opinion

maybe a comprimise would be winnie at 50 mgs twice a week, and 1 shot of deca.......

just for recovery and performance.......I was thinking winnie alone would work just fine

Last edited:
endurance athletes

ok...the deca and winny plan makes alot of sense. maybe i am underestimating the sus and winny. i know that sus isn't the best choice..but i already had it and thought i might get some sort of benefit..as i have been injured and my watts are way down..so i am looking for some strength among other benefits...recovery being important also..as i work a job as well and do not get to lounge for a few hours a day. i guess in summary.."assumption is the lowest form of knowledge"

Re: oneradtec

oneradtec said:

weeks 1-8 deca 200mg
weeks 1-4 sustanon 250mg

A few things to be weary of:
1) Deca has a long detection time-so if you could be tested this is a poor choice-but I think you said you probably would NOT be tested-Correct?
2) Winny could cause some mild joint pain-however if you can take the Deca that should help ease the pain-
3) You will need something post cycle to help restart normal testes functions and you sex drive will drop off big time with the Deca

My thoughts-Good luck and remeber to train hard

FHG

Top Bottom