Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any endurance athletes out there?

rider said:
damn, did 4hrs in the 53x17 in the hills yesterday and felt pretty knackered, then did 2hrs medium plus another 2hrs behind the scooter at 55kph then cooled down for an hour (more than 200k total ride!) and was REALLY knackered! finally sacked up and shot myself w/ 2cc's of B12 and now, 3hrs later I feel fuckin awesome! anyone who is considering taking B12 injections.. Do it. my ass hurt for like an hour after but its all good now. I dont know if it's all mental but I certainly feel great. I also have a 1500kcal deficet today and im not hungry, which is strange because i keep hearing that b12 makes you hungry. hmmm. i got 5hrs tomorrow in the hills so ill post again and let you all know how i felt. adios
rider

Yeah I gotta work on that.
rider-I keep thinking I am going to go to TJ at somepoint and hook it up, but I think I am going to mailorder it. Did you use a slin needle? What were your teammates into keno? Is that like Kenocort and corticosteroid or was it Kyno like kynoselen(sp)? I found a site that sell Vit B and amino injections for vets and was wondering if the amino shot would be good also?

FHG

FHG- yah man get down to TJ and get on it, I jus went down and picked up 'Tiaminal B12' you can get it in a little box w/ 10cc's of B12 and 5 needles. Im not sure to the needle size but im guessing it's something close to a slin needle. None of my teamates were into kyno but I was just wondering about it as i know a few guys who are down w/ it. Im not gonna do it, injections suck and kyno is just vitamins that you can absorb from some pills. Im not sure about the amino shot, sounds like a good idea though. There are alot of vet sites that sell b12, most of them make it for horses and cows. It's mad cheap too, im gonna order some more today. Like 250ml is less than $10. and you can get pins online too www.getpinz.com let me know if you need a link to a vet site. later man
rider
ps- I did 5hrs today and didnt really feel that great, i was all jonsed up last night and felt like i could win the tour but today on the ride i wasent quite so chipper. although i definitly felt better than i would have if i rode like i did tuesday and wednesday and just drank protein shakes for recovery.

Post that vet link.

There are few posted already but lets see this one. I am going to order later today if possible.

FHG

i got the link from roadkill.. its just off jefferslivestock.com let us know hows it goes. i shot my buddy up today.. ill keep you informed as to how he does. later
rider

fina

hey guys...has Fina ever been discussed amongst endurance athletes? The bodybuilders rave about it...and say that it yields wonderful strength gains without the mass that results from other anabolic agents. just curious.

fina

I thought also fina/tren was a good choice for an endurance athlete, but I was wrong (at least, for me).
Trenbolone has a strong anti catabolic effect : it decrease cortisol at a very low level. It's good for gaining muscle, but not for endurance : I was always tired when I took it for my last cycle (240mg/week + 200mg test prop for 6 W). I couldn't recover after my workouts and I had an accelerated heart rate (70bpm instead of 50 usually).
I stopped it, and my energy levels get much higher within days.
When I was on tren, I felt like I was carrying a 30lbs weight on my back every day of the cycle. very bad feeling...
European pro bikers take gh, epo AND cortisone. Now I know why.

I must say though my look is much better now : really harder, leaner than before. good strength gains also. But it doesn't worth the pain and the exhaustion you feel all the day.
Just my opinion : maybe you can react well to tren, but i'll not use it anymore.

oneradtec

hello all....

can someone explain to me why cortisone injections are good for cyclists? how does it ultimately improve performance? i have some good cortisone but surely i will not use it if i have no idea what it does. thanks.

also...i have some deca and winny that i may use...but also some sustanon. it seems that sustanon is a real no no based on what others have told me....as it will put on the weight.

Alll cortisone is not the same. Some cortisone is short term( hours)acting and some is long term (3 weeks) . Kenacort40 or kenalog40 (triamcinilone) is long term and one of the strongest. Everyone reacts slightly different. Some report a euphoric feeling while using although I didn't. Coritsone is an antiinflammatory. Imagine a very strong ibuprofen effect. Your legs don't ache and the soreness and pain goes away. When used intramuscularily in the glute it works systemically. It also has the effect of speeding up glycogen metabolism. Long term use will eat away at your muscles. Which is why body builders hate it. I found the effects to be fairly mild for me even when injecting 80mg's of kenalog 40. It probally wont make a huge difference to your form used alone.

Last edited:
Back Baby!!!!!!!

Tren blows: gyno, limp dick, too much muscle gain.
winny: cool!

havent used kyno, atp, amp yet waiting for june,july. Ask about that in august.

here:s my vitamin program

liver extract
antioxidant
b-complex
saw palmetto
tribulis
CLA
siberian ginseng
ALA
Ip6
Phosphyldile serine (sp)?
Rhodilia (herb)
calcium pyruvate
ZMA
acetyl-l-carnitine

road kill said:
Alll cortisone is not the same. Some cortisone is short term( hours)acting and some is long term (3 weeks) . Kenacort40 or kenalog40 (triamcinilone) is long term and one of the strongest. Everyone reacts slightly different. Some report a euphoric feeling while using although I didn't. Coritsone is an antiinflammatory. Imagine a very strong ibuprofen effect. Your legs don't ache and the soreness and pain goes away. When used intramuscularily in the glute it works systemically. It also has the effect of speeding up glycogen metabolism. Long term use will eat away at your muscles. Which is why body builders hate it. I found the effects to be fairly mild for me even when injecting 80mg's of kenalog 40. It probally wont make a huge difference to your form used alone.

I was wondering about cortisone aiding glucose metabolism-that is a definite benefit while racing. Sorry haven't posted mush lately-been busy!

Been feeling real lethargic lately. I need to get my B12 shots to pick it up-Also thinking Imight need some iron as I haven't had much red meat at all in...a few months!

FHG

Top Bottom