Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any endurance athletes out there?

yah man im always concerned about losing muscle while dieting but I think if all you are doing is riding then the body is gonna burn muscle from somewhere that is not being used as much, like i hope if im losing muscle that its coming from my arms! and you usually wont lose muscle unless you are in a caloric deficet of over 1000 a day. It sounds like your diet is good, but doesnt winny put weight on ya? what are your stats? good luck
rider

I notice the winny won't put weight on me when i stay at maintenance calories or below...just keeps my muscles real hard....I take arimidex to keep water weight off.....Do you guys eat at maintenance calories or try and go for a deficit just about everyday to be sure to stay lean?

Thanks again for the info roadkill! wouldnt B12 be much more effective if you can get some iron injections? I've heard of people using both with really good results. As for calories, once I hit my racing weight I wont even bother counting, i just weigh myself every day and if I find myself to be up a pound or so I'll count kcals for a few days untill Im back at my ideal weight. Doing it this way keeps me a bit more sane than if I had to count every calorie for the entire season. Obviously once I get my ideal weight I dont go and max out on food, I still eat light and try to go to bed a little hungry but Im not obsessive like I am now. Hope this helps. adios
rider

I have some injectable iron stocked away. You have to be careful with iron though. You can overdose pretty easy with it. I've got it but haven't used it. I don't think a doctor would give you a shot of iron unless you were anaemic. I just do an iron pill 3x a week. I don't think large doses of iron are going to do much good even with b12 but it will make you constipated! Try some ritalin(20mgs) and an ECA stack at your next crit that will get you going! I think ephedrine makes me cramp up during long races plus it reduces your bodies ability to replace ATP but for a crit once in a while this little stack will get you amped. 15 minutes prior to your start take everything; also chew the ritalin. Bon Voyage!

cycling performance

great discussion guys. i've been out of cycling for awhile due to clavicle fracture. i'm looking to get on the fast track to be competitive again by june or july. i have some sustanon, deca, winny tabs, and clomid. what kind of cycle would be helpful for a cyclist? stack? can i use the stuff i have or do i need something else. thanks in advance.

Ola! welcome -

I would just use the winny personally, Sustanon and deca will put too much weight on you. If you do use it all I would suggest some arimedex. Go with low dosages as well.

cycling performance

how long could i take the winnys before needing to give the liver a break? will the winnys really make that much difference? how many mg's per day and for how long? thanks for the guidance.

if i do use the sust and deca...what is considered low dosage...as the source recommended 500mg/week of sus and 200mg/week of deca.

damn, did 4hrs in the 53x17 in the hills yesterday and felt pretty knackered, then did 2hrs medium plus another 2hrs behind the scooter at 55kph then cooled down for an hour (more than 200k total ride!) and was REALLY knackered! finally sacked up and shot myself w/ 2cc's of B12 and now, 3hrs later I feel fuckin awesome! anyone who is considering taking B12 injections.. Do it. my ass hurt for like an hour after but its all good now. I dont know if it's all mental but I certainly feel great. I also have a 1500kcal deficet today and im not hungry, which is strange because i keep hearing that b12 makes you hungry. hmmm. i got 5hrs tomorrow in the hills so ill post again and let you all know how i felt. adios
rider

Top Bottom