Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any endurance athletes out there?

HELP

Allright guys, I need some help. I am an endurance athlete and I want someone to recommend a good cycle for me using this stuff: 200 tabs winny, 133 dbol, ALA, cranberry juice and some joint lube. Just make it cut and dry.

Stats: 5'9"
155 lbs, 23
6-7% BF

What would be the best way to utilize these?

Grams per day?

Stack or 2 cycles?

Time between cycles (even if I stack)?

Anti Es? During cycle or just after?

Anything else I might need?

Thanks. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. I want to be as efficient as possible!!

What's the doses of the winny tabs ? 2mg zambon or chines 50mg ?
You have to use about 20-25mg ed. 50mg won't be bad if you take the chines, but cut the pill in half and don't take it for more than 6-8 weeks...
for 200 x 2mg pills : you've not enough to do a cycle. Say 16mg ed at least : it's only 25 days. You'll not see anything with this...

dbol : not the right stuff for an endurance athlete IMO, but you can use it for better recovery before and after workouts : 2 x 5mg ed for 6 weeks and see how you react to this.
At these doses , you don't need any anti-e at all...

if you could find EVERYTHING you want...

To keep this great thread on...
If you could find and afford anything you want (GH, EPO, AS, others...) what would you take all year long ?
In other words, what would be the "ideal" endurance/athletic performance cycle ?
I've found Willy Voet's book with all the gear taken by Festina team between 1996/99 and it's amazing (EPO's doses for Virenque and Brochard...)...just to see if you'll do the same if you could.

Triguy, Anadrol is not estrogenic so taking an anti-e won't do any good. Eq isn't estrogenic either. Also, not all andogens have the same recuperative abilities. Test being the best.
Road kill- genetics plays a big part in gaining muscle some guys just don't gain much if at all on small doses.

Thanks Realblaz

Thanks realblaz-

The winny are 5 mg march pharmaceutical tabs. This is the plan:

10 mg winny with breakfast
5 for lunch
5 for late afternoon snack for 50 days

Im gonna hold off one the dbol until summer training.

dbol in the summer

dude,
I'd hang off on the dbol until winter weights. The pumps on the bike are bad enough, plus you've got the heat with all the extra water you're already having to drink..... um, who knows how much of a bitch that would be to stay tanked up.

Rolf

idanimal-

so what do you think of my theory on endurance athletes keeping their estrogen levels low to keep muscle gain down?

test having the best recuperative abilities (how you know that?) isnt that due to its high androgens?

glad your inputing on our little board.

*also i thought of all AAS i thought dbol would have the best recuperative.

*anadrol should be used w/ winny to keep progesterone down?

ID Animal - Stick around, we need some more opinions on this thread. Genetics yeah, I gain very easy. Not great for endurance sports though. Anyone tried albuterol{inhaler, or pills}, I've used clen but it didn't do much in relation to all the side effects (cramping,headaches, jitteriness - made me hungry as well). Funny that 80% of procyclists are proclaimed asthmatics so they can use albuterol legally while racing. Must be something to it.

All I've been using this year so far is some injectable b12 and some iron supplements, and other vitamins. Feel about as good as I did on gear.

Top Bottom