Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any endurance athletes out there?

Re: another one bites the dust

road kill said:
VDB caught with clen, morphine and epo. Seems once you've strapped on the epo engine to yourself you just can't ride without it. I can't believe the carelessness of these athletes. Muehlegg at the Olympics now VDB. Most people on this site are probally more careful with their "supplements" than these guys who are in the glare of the media spotlight.

The kicker isn't the EPO-he's been doing that for years-it's the MORPHINE!! Fuck, can you imagine! Rumor from my Belgian homies is the VDB is a raging drug addict/alcoholic. He has been out of the racing scene going thru recovery and trying to get back on the wagon.Guess that didn't work. Morphine...that's nasty shit. Super addictive-guarantee that was for recreational use!

FHG

yeah hgh & test would be good! just make sure you get some arimidex! you want to suppress estorgen as much as possible, so not to gain muscle

WHO'S VDB?

triguy said:
WHO'S VDB?

Frank Vandenbrouke-heir appaerent to the throne of Belgian cycling-He is very troubled however. He was a huge star young and then dropped out of racing for 18 months for mental health reasons/drug addiction. Has been linked to doping before, but nothing was ever proven. See ya Frank.

Triguy-I guess they are having races at Camp Pendleton. I think they have on Saturday. They also have a website up now for Camp Pendelton Racing.

FHG

Hey Triguy what are you basing that on? Are you saying estrogen is responsible for muscle growth? And you don't need arimidex unless your doing more that 500mg per week.

VDB

Watch any race with VDB in it where he was on decent form, and I guarantee it will be one of the best races you will ever see. I.e. two years ago in the vuelta, if it weren't for him, that race would have just been pretty boring. Any spring classic in 1998-99 where he appeared, including roubaix one year. The dude is cycling's saviour as far as I'm concerned, he just needs to hire himself the equivalent to a CPA to take care of all his dope. That's what Armstrong has in Ferarri.

anyhow, fuck armstrong, VDB is da man. Watch the stage in the vuelta (like 2nd from last, maybe, when he was on damn good form) where he gets into a break with some spanish dudes and crushes them with this disgusting attack up a cobbled climb at like 50 kph. AMAZING is all i can say for that. The crowd was wild and all of cycling's jaw dropped as he ripped the legs off of just about everyone in the following days in the big mtns(got the best of ullrich and Jimenez at their best) and even a TT. VDB could truly win any race he wanted. And we know dope alone doesn't win races.

Re: my BF%. I have a Tanita scale I got on sale @ walmart last year for 39.99. It seems to be really accurate. I'm not getting sucked up in the face yet, so I guess I need to do something. I've remained pretty consistent with this diet, but I've gotten sick thrice now, and I ate a lot when I was sick. It's kinda getting old. I would take more addy, but when my resting hr is over 90, I'm not too keen on it.

Thanks,

Rolf

clen

Hey could someone(one of you all, not anyone else) email me a good, reliable source for some clen or someting of that nature.

Thanks,
Rolf

Thanks to everybody for their suggestions and advice. I am glad I found this board; there is so much good info here. Good luck to everyone w/ your training programs.

rolfadog- resting hr of 90!!!!!! your scarin me bro. do you medically need the adderall? you have a guy(medical degree & knows his shit) or a DR. that you can confide in on all the goodies you do? I got one, you gotta have one.

idanimal- just a theory I have, i think estrogen is a major player in the muscle growth equation. Ill ask a "mod" an see what they think. Block estrogen limit muscle growth, but you want to use heavy androgens for their recuperative abilities.

"cough,cough" a "friend" just started A50 & arimidex. Arimidex is awesome as a anti-estrogen!!!!!!!!!!! ill post you his hematocrit,hemoglobin,reticulyctes in a couple weeks. he is also using a hypoxic tent.

Im not doing the pendleton race, just got a cervelo p3 (wanna see how far i can go in Time trials) and gonna spend the weekend toyin with it.

Triguy -
I agree with you about the androgens as you know! I used test prop last year and I loved it. However even with nolvadex I gained too much muscle. People kept asking me if I was lifting> I wasn't. My chest and arms got much bigger and I wasn't doing anything except racing my bike. The racing season was coming to a close so I wasn't worried so much about the weight gain. I've since shrunk back down to my usual size. Lost 2 1/2 pant sizes in a couple months. I was also thinking of using anadrol with some arimedex for its erythropoeisis properties with relative inexpensiveness compared to say something like EPO. I've use EQ before at a low dose but thoght A50 would even be better if you could keep the weight off. Is your friend able to keep his weight completely normal with the arimedex. How much A50 is he using a day.

Aldag -

I have a tough time losing weight with a normal high carb cyclist diet but when I cut back the carbs and up the protein and fat(flax oil, almond butter, peanut butter, olive oil) keeping my overall calories low the weight comes off very easy with very little cravings. I eat 5 times a day but my servings are small. To speed up the weight loss process you can take a spoonful of almond butter or capful of flax seed oil and start riding in the morning with that only in your stomach. Bring along some food if it's a ride over 2 hours so you don't bonk. This works well! When you get home don't gorge yourself but keep eating small. Eg. Toast with peanut butter or almond butter, 3 egg white omellete with 1 whole egg. Throw some salsa on the omelette - the hot/spicy will make you feel full as will the peanut butter. Drink lots of water!! You will get your BF% down to 7% I guarantee it and you will keep you strength and muscle. Get some whey protein isolate (concentrate sucks) and use it with water throw in a carb and fat and you have a meal. Not pretty but it works. I don't think clen is that good for bike racing personally. I used it last year and was not impressed. There are studies which show it stops your body from replacing ATP (check out mesoRx for article) which is not a good thing for an endurance athlete. Which may be why your feeling weak on the bike.

Man I wish Elite would give us our own category!

Last edited:
Top Bottom