Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any endurance athletes out there?

You can either do it IM or IV. IV would be better for shorter races IM for longer. Its better than oral because it won't upset your gut. Its pretty cheap as well.

cycle

What do guys think about this cycle I am a cat 1 and just want an overall bust in performance.
100mg winni/week
20mg anavar/day

What could I add to this any ideas:confused:

Re: cycle

BadMoFo24 said:
What do guys think about this cycle I am a cat 1 and just want an overall bust in performance.
100mg winni/week
20mg anavar/day

This looks good. I've heard winny isn't that great though. Anavar is the shit-clears the system quick and produces strength not size or sides. I think you might want some clomid post cycle w/anavar. Couldn't hurt at least-it's cheap. Post cycle crashing sucks bad. 8 weeks should be good length. Train your ass off on cycle though-otherwise its a waste. I know this is an obvious point, but sometimes guys forget steroids are for training and recovery. Amphetamines are for racing.

What could I add to this any ideas:confused:
Duh-EPO.

So are you looking forward to Nationals in TN-it is going to be hot as hell. Hilly too, but not as bad a Redding-I hope.

FHG

Dude i love the heat I am from the south so i am used to it.This weather really sucks ass now every day it like 40's and windy as fuck:cold:

???

Hey,

A team-mate of mine is on 15mg Dbol ED and 300 mg Deca for five weeks. He started two weeks ago this past mon., it's like his 4th or 3rd cycle ever, He's like 28. He's a 2, but he pretty much sucks. We all had noticed he was getting fat(i think he said 16%),and I asked what was up and he told me about his new cycle and everything. We start racing next weekend, and he's a fat ass. I told him tough luck while he was on cycle, mainly because i thought your body needed as much as it could get while you're on AAS. Could he be eating too much or will water retension also increase body fat to a certain extent? He's normally around 11%. I asked if he's planned on doing a post-cycle clomid clean-up, he said "no" because 300 mg's of deca was "nothing"... I said, "whatever..." Wouldn't clomid in itself combat body fat? He does the coffee thing to help him lose weight, but i guess with as much as he eats it's not helping him.

Ciao,

Rolfo

Re: ???

rolfaldag said:
Hey,

A team-mate of mine is on 15mg Dbol ED and 300 mg Deca for five weeks. He started two weeks ago this past mon., it's like his 4th or 3rd cycle ever, He's like 28. He's a 2, but he pretty much sucks. We all had noticed he was getting fat(i think he said 16%),and I asked what was up and he told me about his new cycle and everything. We start racing next weekend, and he's a fat ass. I told him tough luck while he was on cycle, mainly because i thought your body needed as much as it could get while you're on AAS. Could he be eating too much or will water retension also increase body fat to a certain extent? He's normally around 11%. I asked if he's planned on doing a post-cycle clomid clean-up, he said "no" because 300 mg's of deca was "nothing"... I said, "whatever..." Wouldn't clomid in itself combat body fat? He does the coffee thing to help him lose weight, but i guess with as much as he eats it's not helping him.

Ciao,

Rolfo

Dude this is why I kept saying DBol bad for bike racers. I know you aren't taking it, but look at your buddy. DBol will make you fat. IMO endurance athletes should approach any AAS/drug cycle as a 'cutting' cycle with the aim to aid recovery, increase lean mass slightly-add just a little muscle, and cut fat.

When 'on' you should be watching calories and employing tactics that will allow you to stay lean. The reason endurance athletes use AAS is to facilitate growth and recovery in a non-growth environment. Hard cycling is catabolic and the training/nutrition tactics most good cyclists (specifically the pros) use are not designed to add or even maintain lean body mass. That's why guys use AAS-they need to stay lean but also they need to maintain the muscle mass they have or even add some (like a pound or two). Anavar is a good drug for this. If your gonna do it; do it right.

The holy grail of cycling is a high power-weight ratio. You need to work both ends of that equation: increase power and cut weight.

He is eating too much. I am usually 500 cals short everyday (cals in vs. cals out). Many guys when they do it right report they cut fat and gain a few lbs of muscle.

My suggestions for endurance athletes:
1) use 'low yield' anabolics like anavar-you are looking for quality not quantity-you want strong legs not big legs
2) Diet. Don't eat everything in sight-that's what BB'ers do to gain mass. Eat 60-carb/25-pro/15-fat. Eat good too. Don't snack all the time and think to yourself 'oh I'm taking XXX and training hard I can eat like shit'-always eat good. And time the meals right too-I could do a whole new thread on this.
3) Ride your ass off-if you are 'on' and not training hard then you are wasting good drugs. You take the stuff to train harder longer faster not easier shorter slower. Hard training will keep you lean and mean.

IMO your buddy was being lazy and not training a lot and taking the DBol to cut corners which eplains why he sucks. Don't use that shit to be lazy and cut corners and be able to train less. You want to use that stuff to be able to train more! Learn from his mistakes.

FHG

Last edited:
Re: ???

rolfaldag said:
He does the coffee thing to help him lose weight, but i guess with as much as he eats it's not helping him.

Ciao,

Rolfo

What's the coffee thing? I always get lattes and I know if have alot and I back off the mileage, I get chubby. If he's always getting lattes or mochas well...they have like 300cals.

FHG

coffee diet

If you don't drink coffee on a regular basis, it may work for you. It is working for me right now, but i just take 3 bags of tea in some hot water for breakfast and a bagel or a small bowl of cereal. The caffeine raises your metabolism. If you're going to do coffee, don't put anything in it that's fatening. It's like taking a wole bunch of adderall or ephedrine or something. I'm @ 12 %, losing slowly, but it will come off.

ROlf

Top Bottom