Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any endurance athletes out there?

Unfortunately a straw doesn't provide progressive resistance. Can this device increase tidal volume?

Endurox Tablets

Hey FHG,
I did those Endurox tablets last Spring and they do do something. I started the season really strong and lean and I'm assuming that the endurox had something to do with it. Not until recently have I tried the Endurox R4, but it definetly works, but it's best taken after each workout and with accelerade(during wrktout), which i got last week. Keep in mind that the R4 has that ciwujiwa stuff in it. Another thing I want to try is the new "Distance" by GNC's properformance line. it has ribose in it, but not that much(rec. dosage i think is like 3+grams and it only has 650 mg's a serving)(one serving is 3 scoops and there are 8 servings in a container.) other than that it was pretty much the same as R4.

Btw, the guy who got a hold of the tren quit it two days in.... He's now on 200mg/week*5 of Norma's Deca with 15mg's of Dbol on days he works out. Not the most scientific of cycles,but i'm sure he'll make money this spring.

Rolf

He takes the dinabol just on the days he works out? I have some dinabols laying around and I have been wondering if that will work. I was thinking of taking one on a race day or for an intense work out day. What will the advantages of this be?

Is there an ecconomical device that can measure tidal volume or inhalation/exhalation velocity? There must be something hand held for athsmatics or people suffering from lung disease.

Dianabol

You are best off taking the dianabol over a consistent period of time to maximize red blood cell production. I do not know when this factor hits a peak. Does anyone else know?

dianabol

i'm no pharmacologist, but thinking about it.... the .5 life of Dianabol is 4 hours or something like that. if he took 60mg, i guess tlevels would spike and he'd gain benefits for only 2.5 hours... This is while cortisol and creatine ?ase is attacking the muscles.... How would the cortisol react with the spike in testlevel (besides a confused adrenal cortex)? I know from a friend who has biology that anything that ends in -ase is in charge of breaking down something... the creatine we ingest is creatine phosphate, elevated levels of creatine ?-ase are fond in a taxed muscle in LT tests and post workout.

Rolf

b12 injectable

You can get b12 injectable at the drug store in Canada. No prescritption needed. What a country. When I'm in Canada I buy a bunch. The b12 seems to keep my energy levels up. But beware after an injection of 1000mgs or more within 8 hours you'll be ravenously hungry. I've given injections to my girlfriend and the same is true for her to. If your on EQ and take an injection look out.

I've thought of trying dbol for it's rbc boosting properties. Is it possible to keep your weight down with arimedex and not balloon up. I used test propionate with nolvadex and I still gained weight.

I can't wait till the winter is over.

Re: b12 injectable

road kill said:
You can get b12 injectable at the drug store in Canada. No prescritption needed. What a country. When I'm in Canada I buy a bunch. The b12 seems to keep my energy levels up. But beware after an injection of 1000mgs or more within 8 hours you'll be ravenously hungry. I've given injections to my girlfriend and the same is true for her to. If your on EQ and take an injection look out.

I've thought of trying dbol for it's rbc boosting properties. Is it possible to keep your weight down with arimedex and not balloon up. I used test propionate with nolvadex and I still gained weight.

I can't wait till the winter is over.

So how often do you take the B12 inj? ED/EOD? Do you take it in the morning or evenings? Should I take it the morning before races? If I do a 5 day race should I take it everyday? Do you inj subcutaneously or intramuscularly? I've heard you can use a slin needle and do it under the skin.

Can you buy some and ship it to me/

FHG

Top Bottom