Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another Tren Cycle - this time with Mast Prop

why wouldn't you run mast e for 12 weeks instead of only running mast prop for a short period? run mast e at least 500 mg week... i would run it higher than that... i run mast prop at 700 mg week and LOVE IT!

why wouldn't you run mast e for 12 weeks instead of only running mast prop for a short period? run mast e at least 500 mg week... i would run it higher than that... i run mast prop at 700 mg week and LOVE IT!

Slight hijack but Dylan have you run mast P at 100mg eod before trying 700wk? Just wondering how it feels different, what you notice ect with the higher dose.

@Anabolic chest - interesting suggestion, curious to hear what the others have to say about it... given a good PCT and the dosages of Tren, i was not really concerned about that - but maybe I should be?

This kinda ties into my response @Dylan - the idea here is to use Mast in "combination" with Tren - unlike combining Mast with Dianabol (or Anadrol) - for an additive effect, not a synergistic one. Based on my research (hopefully correctly done), and having chatted to some guys; including Mast allows a lower Tren dosage while achieving very similar or equal "physique" benefit with less potential for Tren-specific side effects of night-sweats, increased tendency to aggression, and/or insomnia - Insomnia being the killer for me (because of different stresses - sometimes battle with sleep unfortunately). Guys NB: I'm in NO way comparing the two - they completely different - and need to be researched independently - however, the one can complement the other... make sense? Hope I'm not coming across as a know-it-all kinda bloke - because I don't - learning everyday!!..

So, yeah, once again, that's why I'm here - to hear everyone out... so yeah @Burnthiscorpse - dude no hijack - glad you ask the question -cause i'm also curious - good question!

PS: What you guys also think bout Test E @ 200mg EW opposed to 250mg?

@Anabolic chest - interesting suggestion, curious to hear what the others have to say about it... given a good PCT and the dosages of Tren, i was not really concerned about that - but maybe I should be?

This kinda ties into my response @Dylan - the idea here is to use Mast in "combination" with Tren - unlike combining Mast with Dianabol (or Anadrol) - for an additive effect, not a synergistic one. Based on my research (hopefully correctly done), and having chatted to some guys; including Mast allows a lower Tren dosage while achieving very similar or equal "physique" benefit with less potential for Tren-specific side effects of night-sweats, increased tendency to aggression, and/or insomnia - Insomnia being the killer for me (because of different stresses - sometimes battle with sleep unfortunately). Guys NB: I'm in NO way comparing the two - they completely different - and need to be researched independently - however, the one can complement the other... make sense? Hope I'm not coming across as a know-it-all kinda bloke - because I don't - learning everyday!!..

So, yeah, once again, that's why I'm here - to hear everyone out... so yeah @Burnthiscorpse - dude no hijack - glad you ask the question -cause i'm also curious - good question!

PS: What you guys also think bout Test E @ 200mg EW opposed to 250mg?

Why does that change the fact that Mast E would be better? I've never ran Mast so I'll let them give their input on it but your other esters are all long he's right you should switch to Mast E for 12 weeks.

Completely agree my comments don't in anyway change the fact that Mast E would be better... just letting you guys know my thinking around the inclusion of Mast... Completely all "ears'' in terms of E or P.

Just note my inclusion of Test P - weeks 1 - 4 as well... so not all long esters... but I get your point... :-)

Thanks again guys!

Ok so been doing a ton of reading, thinking, and chatting with mates with experience...

Here are my latest tweaks to what I'm thinking of going ahead with in the next 2 weeks... Better or worse?... I guess I'm just putting it out there.... and hoping for more feedback/ideas...

You will notice I have taken the advice you guys have given...

Weeks 1-10: Test cyp - 375mg weekly (0.75ml 2 x week)
Weeks 1-4: Test prop - 100mg EOD (1ml EDO) -- Kickstart
Weeks 10-12: Test Prop - 100mg EOD (1ml EOD) -- Get Ready for PCT after Cycle with HCG throughout
Weeks 1-9: Mast Enanthate - 500mg weekly (1.25ml 2 x week)
Weeks 1-12: Equipoise - 600mg weekly (2ml 1 x week)
Weeks 4-12: Tren Enanthate - 400mg weekly (2ml 2 x week)

Weeks 3-12: HCG 500iu - (2 x week)
Weeks 1-12: Adex - 0.5mg ED

PCT:
Week 14 (Day 1): Clomid 200mg
Weeks 14-18: 25mg ED

Ancillaries – Daily Vitamin Pack, Caber, and N2G

There you have it...

Thanks again for any feedback guys!! :)

Ok so been doing a ton of reading, thinking, and chatting with mates with experience...

Here are my latest tweaks to what I'm thinking of going ahead with in the next 2 weeks... Better or worse?... I guess I'm just putting it out there.... and hoping for more feedback/ideas...

You will notice I have taken the advice you guys have given...

Weeks 1-10: Test cyp - 375mg weekly (0.75ml 2 x week)
Weeks 1-4: Test prop - 100mg EOD (1ml EDO) -- Kickstart
Weeks 10-12: Test Prop - 100mg EOD (1ml EOD) -- Get Ready for PCT after Cycle with HCG throughout
Weeks 1-9: Mast Enanthate - 500mg weekly (1.25ml 2 x week)
Weeks 1-12: Equipoise - 600mg weekly (2ml 1 x week)
Weeks 4-12: Tren Enanthate - 400mg weekly (2ml 2 x week)

Weeks 3-12: HCG 500iu - (2 x week)
Weeks 1-12: Adex - 0.5mg ED

PCT:
Week 14 (Day 1): Clomid 200mg
Weeks 14-18: 25mg ED

Ancillaries – Daily Vitamin Pack, Caber, and N2G

There you have it...

Thanks again for any feedback guys!! :)

its still loaded with flaws... your not running eq long enough... it doesn't even start to show until week 9... you need to run it 16 weeks... your need to run mast longer... you don't need to run prop twice... you are running hcg too long...

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 mast e 500 mg week
1-16 eq 600 mg week
1-8 tren e 350 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-8 caber .5 mg e3d
1-4 test prop 100 mg eod
7-12 hcgenerate
13-16 hcg 500 ius week
17-18 hcg 1000 ius week
13-18 anavar 60-80 mg day
13-18 n2guard

pct 19-22

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com
Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH TEST INFUSION AND FORGED POST CYCLE AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Top Bottom