Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another Tren Cycle - this time with Mast Prop

No arguments there bro, my point is the OPs choice of overall dosage, number of compounds and complexity of the cycle seem unnecessary for his stats, to the OP if you're running this Dylan's layout is the best you'll get... I've run a load of gear before and now believe that more is not always better, but everyone's different...

That's a whole ton of gear for someone who weighs 145lbs at 5'5....

Man Matt - I hear you! :) But, have to agree with Dylan... that's exactly why i'm keen to hear what everyone has to say on here... including you mate!

Yeah you right - I'm not the tallest bloke... and f###k i've lost a ton of weight in the last couple of years... Long story short - achieved awesome gains - weighed 80Kg (176) at one point (once upon a time... long long time ago :) ), then got really ill (all good now)... I like to think i train hard, and for the most part of the year - my diet is in check (except for when i'm away from home for a break - but even then for the most part I behave... except for the alcohol maybe... :) )...

So fact is, i've done it before, and i believe I can again... I've tried hard tweaking my diet - but, no real joy there, have tried Deca and Tren independently... both great - and last cycle was Tren & Deca - also good... so looking at this cycle (or the one i listed) - yeah, it looks like a ton - but follow it carefully and it all makes sense... and definitely not crazy! :)

Having said all of this - just keen to hear what the others have to say I guess...

"More is not always better"... I just wanna make this very clear - I COMPLETELY agree with you... and man I just don't hope I don't come across as this guy who is trying a bit of everything... The idea really did spawn after a ton of research and chats to guys like you and I in the game...

Completely respect your comments bro!... And borderline thinking to myself why complicate things... but given my experience with the different compounds (excluding Mast here)... I'm really keen on something like this... Once again - not only because it "seems" appealing - but because the philosophy behind it seems sound. :)

The cycle especially the way Dylan laid it out looks fantastic, no doubt anyone with decent training experience would make dramatic progress on it, I fully understand the choice of compounds and the synergy you're looking for, however its an advanced cycle and IMO overkill for your needs, but then its not your first cycle and you have the guys here to keep you right so if you wanna scratch that itch its a good opportunity... I'd just be careful about getting into a habit of running big cycles from early on in your AAS journey...

...its not your first cycle and you have the guys here to keep you right so if you wanna scratch that itch its a good opportunity... I'd just be careful about getting into a habit of running big cycles from early on in your AAS journey...

Hey Matt... I just want to make it abundantly clear that i really appreciate your comments... and take your point... and man I do hope you guys can help where possible - with advice of course - at the end of the day, it's each to their own - one needs to train hard, eat right and live a healthy lifestyle - no one can do that for you... :)

Have a done a ton of thinking last night on Cycle - and yeah the more i think of it - the more I like Dylan's suggestions... so @Dylan thanks again for advice... and yeah @Matt I'm not even going to try deviate from your point - it is a big cycle (in my books that is - many would say that's not the case - and probably say get used to it)... But, If you have read my boring short bio at the beginning of the thread you will have noted that on more than one occasion I've stressed that I'm pro being conservative when it comes to AAS and focusing on all areas - diet, training, lifestyle that at the end of the day all need to be in check to get the results one is after. And well man I really wanna believe I'll stick to that belief... If I don't and pick up nasty habits - I'm doomed!

And do i want to scratch that itch? Truth be told - yeah I am, but, ONLY because i think the time is right now. I have been through a couple of cycles over a couple of years. I've learnt a ton, and as of late I think I've been very disciplined about how I've proceeded.

Dammit as I type this - I realise I'm trying to convince you that I'm doing the right think as I justify it, in my own conscience... LOL!... Sorry - fact is I'm probably boring the crap out of you!... No but - seriously - would be great to have the support of guys such as yourself out there to assist with sound advice when needed... And would be awesome to keep the comms going throughout the cycle too! :)

Thanks again guys - will let you know what I decide... committed to making a decision this weekend!

So ok word out... I'm going to go for it - as proposed by Dylan... Have spent most of the weekend, giving all options good thought and consideration, and doing a ton of research (to be honest eyes are tired :) )... Really like the suggestions provided by everyone and what's is awesome is that most of them are taken care of by what I intend on doing. Given my past cycles and where I wanna go - I think I'm on the right track.... So yeah, I really am looking forward to this.

Now time to get my act together... :) Been awesome couple of weeks back at the gym after the holidays, rough in the beginning because of the flu - but all sorted now... and loving my training... Diet is also back in check... So I think I'll be ready to start the cycle as soon as I've sourced all the stuff properly.

Will probably create a new thread when I start - and keep a log - and see if there is any interest in it... Would be great to help anyone out there considering the same... And for me to receive advice while I'm at it - hopefully all will go smooth though! :)

So once again thanks everyone for your input here!

Cheers! :)

Top Bottom