Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another Tren Cycle - this time with Mast Prop

mpg1

Ahoi everyone -

So yeah that time again... time to decide on another cycle... thinking I "might" run 2 instead of only 1 this year round... but, to be honest would be happy with one good one if I get the results I'm after...

Yeah besides the age old story of wanting to put on muscle and lose that fat (pff don't we all want that)... there are some real goals... :-)

So my last cycle (which is posted on the forum) - which unfortunately I never really gave feed back on here as promised... but besides the lack of discipline there, I was really disciplined in my cycle regimen (barring a week away on business)... :-)
The cycle (controversial in some circles) consisted of "low" doses of Deca, and then Tren (supported by test, dbol and win): Truthfully - it really ran bloody well... nothing hectic and pretty simple - and yeah I mixed the two - and was happy with the results.... And before anyone kicks me off here - NO NO, I don't preach, recommend, suggest, or even a fan of mixing them either - but I think if done carefully and conservatively it's all good. PS: I'm also not claiming to be a expert here - because I'm certainly not - learning every day... and that's why I'm back with my new cycle...

So here is the thing - hoping for any suggestions, feedback, recommendations (constructive criticism).... that can help me achieve a great cycle. :-)

Current Stats: Age = 32, 1.67 tall, BMI = 24.8, 66Kg, Body Fat 11%, Muscle 45% (results from last cycle - Muscle % up to 48% and Body Fat down to 8%... Decent holidays after that kinda messed things up a bit... :-))

And yup have been on a couple of cycles... and yeah I try be conservative and only cycle max 2 times a year. I train 4-5 times a week, do a ton of road running and enjoy a good game of soccer every now and again. My diet is in check (min fats, low carbs, high protein)... but please ignore holidays... which was more like a staple diet of alcohol and carbs... :-)... no regrets - one needs a break every now and again)

So hoping to increase muscle mass slightly (and hopefully sustain as much of it as possible), intend on working hard to get a more defined harder look, would also like to break the 8% BF barrier (and yeah I know diet is absolutely key here - need to try get it all right).

Cycle Details in short:
Week 1 - 7 Tren e @500mg EW
Week 1- 7 Test e @ 500mg EW + 2 x 100mg shots of prop EW
Week 7- 12 Test prop @ 500mg EW
Week 7- 12 Mast prop @ 500mg EW

Notes:
Yeah have contemplated Tren A vs E... am thinking E this time round
PCT - looking for recommendations - or do I just go with Nolva and Clomid as I did in my previous cycle...

Questions:
Dosages & Durations - cool or not?

So yeah it's all up for discussion... and hoping it will be a good one!

And once again - want to thank everyone who responds in advance... this is a great medium for all of us - and without you - would be nothing! :-)

Cheers!

First of all, don't run Nolva with a 19-nor... That's just dumb.
Why Test E only 7 weeks?? That's not nearly long enough... Why not run Test E for 12 weeks, and run the Prop weeks 1-4 as a kickstart to your cycle. Keep the Mast at the back end.
What ancillaries are you planning on running? You need Caber, n2guard, and AI... the list goes on...

Thanks for the response joeblob... :-) *honestly*

So yeah - no Nolva - age old debate that one - and dude (again honestly) I get you - there are better options (but -personally- don't think it's a no-go... there are those who swear that it's ok, and others who reckon it's dumb).... Ok so let's take out the Nolva)... As I said looking for recommendations.

REALLY like your suggestion on the Test E... and believe it or not - that's what was crossing my mind when I asked about Quantity/Duration. When you say keep Mast at the back end - what exactly you suggest - after how many weeks into cycle and for how long?

... Seriously man - thanks again for your input... :-)

Thanks as well RickRock... :-) And - point taken... maybe test E for 12 weeks then?

JoeBlob - sorry man, never replied with regards to ancillaries - 0.5mg Caber : every third day if needed (and agreed probably will)...

Thanks for the response joeblob... :-) *honestly*

So yeah - no Nolva - age old debate that one - and dude (again honestly) I get you - there are better options (but -personally- don't think it's a no-go... there are those who swear that it's ok, and others who reckon it's dumb).... Ok so let's take out the Nolva)... As I said looking for recommendations.

REALLY like your suggestion on the Test E... and believe it or not - that's what was crossing my mind when I asked about Quantity/Duration. When you say keep Mast at the back end - what exactly you suggest - after how many weeks into cycle and for how long?

... Seriously man - thanks again for your input... :-)

No problem bro any time... IMO your Mast dosage should be the last 6-8 weeks of your cycle anywhere from 500-700mg/wk... Here's an idea..
(1-12) Test E - dosage up to you I would probably run a TRT dose...
(1-12) Tren E - 500mg/wk
(1-4) Test Prop - 100mg eod... or an oral.
(7-12) Mast Prop - 600mg/wk

Make sure you have Caber, n2guard, an AI, and good PCT without Nolva.
If I were you I would read every single Tren thread ever posted on this forum and make adjustments as you read along.

No problem bro any time... IMO your Mast dosage should be the last 6-8 weeks of your cycle anywhere from 500-700mg/wk... Here's an idea..
(1-12) Test E - dosage up to you I would probably run a TRT dose...
(1-12) Tren E - 500mg/wk
(1-4) Test Prop - 100mg eod... or an oral.
(7-12) Mast Prop - 600mg/wk

Make sure you have Caber, n2guard, an AI, and good PCT without Nolva.
If I were you I would read every single Tren thread ever posted on this forum and make adjustments as you read along.

^^^ this, long esters like enanthates need longer durations, at least 10-12 weeks, preferably on the longer side, your aces are for shorter cycles, 6-8 weeks or longer if preferred. Looks like a nice cycle that will do you well with everything else dialed in.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

here's a proper pct

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com
Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH TEST INFUSION AND FORGED POST CYCLE AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Guys thanks again for the input!

@Rick 12 weeks it is then! :-)

@Joe - like the recommendations - so howz bout:
Weeks 1-12 = Test E - 250mg EW... Hmm maybe even 200mg.
Weeks 1-12 = Tren E - 500mg EW
Weeks 1 - 4 = Test Prop - 100mg EOD (going to try stay away from orals... will probably look into orals for 2nd cycle in the year if I do one)
Weeks 7 - 12 = Mast Prop - 600 EW
- Will use clomid for a good PCT and def have Caber handy along with n2guard, an AI (must say haven't been disciplined enough about n2guard, and AI in the past).

PS: Have done a ton of reading/research on Tren as I always try and do before using the stuff.... and I get you best I use the stuff wisely... which I really wanna do - to maximize positive response in terms of reaping its benefits. But man oh man... oh man - so frustrating the loose canons out there on the internet.... have to sift through so much crap to get decent info!

Top Bottom