Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Amplify02~~PureMCC~~G-covery***info and results

Re: ***Amplify02***(Platinum Model) write up

DBBT said:
ok, totally did not feel like lifting today at all..scale of 1-10 10 being highest level of interest, i felt like a zero by early afternoon. I haven't been in the gym for days. I'm a couple weeks into PCT and that feeling of 'aw shit' is in full effect. Not good. Now take this for what it's worth.

I took 7 caps of AO2 the last time i was in the gym however many days ago that was, absolutely loved it, i posted earlier in this thread about it. The only way i was going to get into the gym was if this stuff kicked my ass out the door, again. Had three good meals in me before i went. My plan today was to take 7 caps again and hope that by the time i got to the gym i'd feel like doing anything, seriously.

Stuff kicked in today exactly 20 minutes later. Suddenly all lethargy, lack of interest, lack of anything negative vanished. I'm post cycle, my third set today was doing the heaviest pull ups for reps ever done, even when on a load of gear. Usually i'll start a song on my mp3 at the beginning of a set, then right after the set go to the next song and keep track of time between sets...today, i was doing 3-4 sets per song and not getting to the end of that song even, didn't even think about changing the music, its to hard describe. Intensity was through the roof as a result, pumps were in the hizzouse, strength as i stated was at the highest level or damn near ever.

As im working out im saying this stuff kicks in better and helps me better than any oral AAS had in one day. This stuff IMO acts like the following, takes the strength from anadrol, tosses in the agression you'd get from tren and makes you super intense. No its not anabolic, but that's perfect.Im post cyc and this is exactly what you want to feel like when OFF but it takes soooo much longer to get back to the weights you were lifting when ON. AND no sides. Its been years but i remember ECA stacks and the shitty sides from it. Full hour workout with tenacity yo. Yes i'd take it to kick start a cycle instead of an oral, don't believe me...try it. I've only taken 7 caps, im supposed to be taking 10 according to my weight!

No i dont make A02, nor do I have anything to do with advertising it beyond what im typing. I wouldn't even spend the time to type this much about a good day at the gym when on 2g's of gear. This stuff is awesome, no sides, its cheap/legal, no health issues to worry about like from oral aas. So, to say that this stuff surprised me today would be an understatement. I went from a 0 to a definitive 10 in 20 minutes. People who've tried this stuff know what im talking about. Looking forward for tomorrow.
^^

ChicagoWiseGuy said:
Heard a lot of hype about the product, so I decided to purchase the stack.
I was a huge fan of No-explode, so from the looks of it I am going to love this shit.

Quote from NO-Xplod User:

I used Amplif02 for the first time last night and here is my write up:

I definantly felt an increased focus and had tons of energy. It wasn't the speedy energy ephedrine gives you, more of a feeling of being alert and awake. I was planning out each set, counting the time between sets and determined to blast to failure. I already take a No2 product twice a day but I definantly felt like the pump went to the next level with amplify02. My muscles felt full and rock hard. I also noticed that I was able to get an extra rep or 2 on things where I would normally have fatigued. I can't wait to use this stuff when i go back on the sauce. I think it will help me get the most out of it. Since it is day one I will continue to write further results.

How does this compare to other pre-workout stacks like No-explode? I think it is superior because of the results and the fact its in pill form. The energy and focus is cleaner and the product is more affordable.

I am not afiliated with Omega in any way and don't even know the guy but he is definantly pushing an awesome product. I recommend everyone give it a shot and see how their body reacts to it.

I ordered mine on Thursday and Friday they arrived. That alone shows me he is confident in his product. No extra shipping charges to boot. Thanks Man!

Friday my wife had to call me 3 times at the gym. I closed it down and stayed on an extra hour talking to the owner. Just wish my wife was as happy as I was when I got home.

Hit 12 caps prior to chest/delts today:

Added 1-2 reps to every single set from previous workout. Endurance was incredible. Pumps=painfull. lol

BEST...PRE-WORKOUT...SUPPLEMENT...EVER.

thx Huck!

Dbay can you expound on your experience? how did it feel?
I am always very curiuos with users first exposure:)

Remember on the Stack the Pump and Power really pick up after only 1 week and after that it gets even better

OMEGA said:
thx Huck!

Dbay can you expound on your experience? how did it feel?
I am always very curiuos with users first exposure:)

Remember on the Stack the Pump and Power really pick up after only 1 week and after that it gets even better

Glad to. I bought the stack. Friday, I took 7 capsules and went to the gym. The first thing I noticed was an inter happiness. My thoughts were euphoric. More less like I would expect from use of a rec drug. But that was not overwhelming either. I started out with a 60 minute cardio slow jog. Felt ready to jump into my work out. I am 3 weeks off my cycle and had experienced good pumps and gains even after ending my cycle. But the end of that road was coming. Earlier in the week my pump was minimal. I did not have a PCT plan so not crashing was a big concern. Based on Fridays work out and today's workout. I am not too worried about slipping. The pumps are back and strength is fine. I will report back as the Stack kicks in later in the week. So far it has done me very well. I am ready for your IPO.

sgtslaughter said:
Update:

Routine drastically changed... to a 5x5 from traditional BBing style split.

No need for Amp02 right now, I don't feel it's useful during my routines..

If your doing cardio, cutting, or going for the Pump... without a doubt, you'll love the product :)

Hey Sarge, I do the same type of workouts, 5x5, dual factor, etc. Right now I'm on a 4 day split, upper/lower, all basic lifts and have now just cut out all the 'fluff' as Madcow would say :) I feel the pure mcc and amp work great for these workouts. I try to add a little to the bar each week and if this can help me do that and get my numbers up in my squat, dead, row and overhead press, then I'm all for it. I was doing my deads 3x5 and the weight I got last week for 4 reps, I added 5lbs to it and not only did I get past 5 for all 3 sets, I got 8-9 for all sets. I'll let you know how it works out over the month with this type of training. So far it's going really good.

With the Addition of PureMCC to the Amplify02 people lifts should go up drastically.

Both in volume and weight.

OMEGA said:
With the Addition of PureMCC to the Amplify02 people lifts should go up drastically.

Both in volume and weight.

Yep,that's like being on a permanent creatine LOADING phase,only this creatine does not bloat you-more of it is being crammed into target cells. What a fantastic combo!

dbay said:
Glad to. I bought the stack. Friday, I took 7 capsules and went to the gym. The first thing I noticed was an internal happiness. My thoughts were euphoric. More less like I would expect from use of a rec drug. But that was not overwhelming either. I started out with a 60 minute cardio slow jog. Felt ready to jump into my work out. I am 3 weeks off my cycle and had experienced good pumps and gains even after ending my cycle. But the end of that road was coming. Earlier in the week my pump was minimal. I did not have a PCT plan so not crashing was a big concern. Based on Fridays work out and today's workout. I am not too worried about slipping. The pumps are back and strength is fine. I will report back as the Stack kicks in later in the week. So far it has done me very well. I am ready for your IPO.

Dbay

10 caps of AMplify02 will be magic then.
Thanks for the update.

The Amplify02 will give you the focus and pumps
and The PureMCC will preserve Strength and possibly increase it.

IPO? lol I have plans Sir.

Also thanks for the COMPLIMENT on the SuperFast shipping, I hate waiting for packages and feel that no one should :) if I can help it.

take care.

Top Bottom