Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Amplify02~~PureMCC~~G-covery***info and results

Re: ***Amplify02***(Platinum Model) write up

I'm getting anxious to get in there tomorrow. I can't wait to destroy my previous numbers. It's on...

C3bodybuilding said:
I'm getting anxious to get in there tomorrow. I can't wait to destroy my previous numbers. It's on...

I went ahead and purchased the stack ...

One question: I have been off creatine for a while now, but used to take it daily -- even on days when I was not working out. I take it, you recommend that this product only be used on workout days? How does that affect creatine levels -- do I need to take another maintenance creatine (like AF's CEE product) on my off days?

Also, how is the product dosed? For reference, I am 44 years old, 6'3", 190lbs and about 9% bf (proud of that last stat, btw... :) ).

Will keep you posted on my experience...

Jerol

Jerol-With the stack,I believe you are taking creatine daily. It's just the amp02 by itself that is recommended pre-workout. The stack combines another delivery form of creatine outside of the amp02.

jerol said:
I went ahead and purchased the stack ...

One question: I have been off creatine for a while now, but used to take it daily -- even on days when I was not working out. I take it, you recommend that this product only be used on workout days? How does that affect creatine levels -- do I need to take another maintenance creatine on my off days?

Also, how is the product dosed? For reference, I am 44 years old, 6'3", 190lbs and about 9% bf (proud of that last stat, btw... :) ).

Will keep you posted on my experience...

Jerol

Congrats on your stats.

The stack should be used like this:

PureMCC daily
Take 4-5 grams at the time of your choosing.

Amplify02 Preworkout Only
If you workout 5 times a week Amplify02 will last you 4 weeks
If you workout 4 times a week Amplify02 will last you 5 weeks
If you workout 3 times a week Amplify02 will last you 6 weeks

PureMCC will last 1 month and is only $12 extra. With the Stack

Bench up 15lbs, overhead press up 10lbs, close grip press up 15lbs. Reps went from the 5 range to the 8-12 range. The delt, pec, tricep area was pumped to a point that it became painful.

Endurance was once again through the roof. I could move from set to set with ease. Even with what felt like shorter rest periods, my lifts did not suffer. I'm also soaking wet after each workout as if I had done cardio. I look tighter, feel fuller and vascularity is insane, especially in the forearm area. I'm starting to see what Huck was talking about.

Still up about 4/5lbs. I won't weigh myself again for about 1 1/2 - 2 weeks. So we will see what happens there. I can tell the pure mcc is starting to take hold. :p

Focus was incredible. I didn't want to leave again! I love being able to give 100% all the time, every set and every rep. It's amazing.

Still coming on strong and working good. One day of rest and then it's squats and deadlifts. I can't wait to see what kind of increase the stack has waiting for me... :)

After taking a week off due to vacation and a gym not being available I was impressed as hell with my workout today. I took the MCC on Sat. and Sun. and also today. I took 10 amp 02 capsules 30 min before. Today was my back day and I did a lot of deads todays. I did 12 sets of deads with 225 8-10 reps pretty quickly to keep my heart rate up. And wow was I surpised with the endurance and strength I had coming off a week off and two weeks off of deadlifting due to injury. It was an awesome workout. Im pumped for tomorrows workout!! Excellent product!

Gentleman what an honor:)
over the next couple of weeks please let us know

I told you the PureMCC would start adding on Rapid Power on top of the Amplify02!!!

haha just wait till week 2 when ATP strores are packed to the maximum.

Also here is more about the synergy with magnesium and creatine written by a collegue of mine for PureMCC:

PureMCC
Going beyond mere creatine cellular infusion, the combination of
magnesium and creatine together are enveloped in a highly superior
bioavailable chelate delivery system. Often overlooked, Magnesium
status can relate to dramatic strength improvement, increased
neuronal efficiency, as well as aid in muscle cramping episodes. In
double blind studies, magnesium has been shown to invoke a marked
difference in skeletal muscle contractile force (torque) over
control groups. Evidence suggests that the mechanisms behind this
increase of force may be taking place at the ribosomal level in
protein synthesis.

The combination of Creatine and Magnesium together in a superior