Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Amplify02~~PureMCC~~G-covery***info and results

Re: ***Amplify02***(Platinum Model) write up

I want to order some to try, but when I click on the link in Omega's posts it takes to me a one page site that does not say anything about the Platinum version of this supplement. What am I missing here?? I also can not figure out how to order more than one bottle at a time.

Thanks!

Bill

Neo22 said:
Have to post up a little of my experience. Tried 3 caps bc I'm very sensitive to anything and had the sickest pump Ive ever had doing arms yesterday. Arms were still full around 7 hours later. I will also say and I don't know what the hell it is, but I don't want to leave the gym and when I'm there I never keep track of time.

Wait till you work your way up to 10 or 12 caps,hehheh. Stuff will make you feel like your skin is going to split open. Pumps are insane.

Bilwil said:
I want to order some to try, but when I click on the link in Omega's posts it takes to me a one page site that does not say anything about the Platinum version of this supplement. What am I missing here?? I also can not figure out how to order more than one bottle at a time.

Thanks!

Bill

Bill That is the Platinum Version :)

more Payment options will be coming within 24 hours :) as well as the

Amplify02 / Pure MCC Stack;)

OMEGA said:
Bill That is the Platinum Version :)

more Payment options will be coming within 24 hours :) as well as the

Amplify02 / Pure MCC Stack;)

What is Pure MCC stack? Do you have a site with your other products on it?

Thanks!

Bill

Pure MCC is to be Stacked with Amplify02 :)

Pure MCC is for Rapid Strength Enahancment, And Amplify02 is for radical and Rapid Focus and Pumps........

total for both will = $45

The Amplify02 / Pure MCC stack

will be on the www.Amplify02.com site soon ( like tonight)

ok, totally did not feel like lifting today at all..scale of 1-10 10 being highest level of interest, i felt like a zero by early afternoon. I haven't been in the gym for days. I'm a couple weeks into PCT and that feeling of 'aw shit' is in full effect. Not good. Now take this for what it's worth.

I took 7 caps of AO2 the last time i was in the gym however many days ago that was, absolutely loved it, i posted earlier in this thread about it. The only way i was going to get into the gym was if this stuff kicked my ass out the door, again. Had three good meals in me before i went. My plan today was to take 7 caps again and hope that by the time i got to the gym i'd feel like doing anything, seriously.

Stuff kicked in today exactly 20 minutes later. Suddenly all lethargy, lack of interest, lack of anything negative vanished. I'm post cycle, my third set today was doing the heaviest pull ups for reps ever done, even when on a load of gear. Usually i'll start a song on my mp3 at the beginning of a set, then right after the set go to the next song and keep track of time between sets...today, i was doing 3-4 sets per song and not getting to the end of that song even, didn't even think about changing the music, its to hard describe. Intensity was through the roof as a result, pumps were in the hizzouse, strength as i stated was at the highest level or damn near ever.

As im working out im saying this stuff kicks in better and helps me better than any oral AAS had in one day. This stuff IMO acts like the following, takes the strength from anadrol, tosses in the agression you'd get from tren and makes you super intense. No its not anabolic, but that's perfect.Im post cyc and this is exactly what you want to feel like when OFF but it takes soooo much longer to get back to the weights you were lifting when ON. AND no sides. Its been years but i remember ECA stacks and the shitty sides from it. Full hour workout with tenacity yo. Yes i'd take it to kick start a cycle instead of an oral, don't believe me...try it. I've only taken 7 caps, im supposed to be taking 10 according to my weight!

No i dont make A02, nor do I have anything to do with advertising it beyond what im typing. I wouldn't even spend the time to type this much about a good day at the gym when on 2g's of gear. This stuff is awesome, no sides, its cheap/legal, no health issues to worry about like from oral aas. So, to say that this stuff surprised me today would be an understatement. I went from a 0 to a definitive 10 in 20 minutes. People who've tried this stuff know what im talking about. Looking forward for tomorrow.

OMEGA-With the stack,should we be alternating the MCC and Amp02 on different days,or do they go best together simultaniously?

Take Amplify02 30 minutes Pre-Workout.

Take the PureMCC at 5 grams a day, daily.

I just can't get over the pumps. I really look quite a bit larger during and shortly after my workouts - really great pumps.

I am taking 12 caps about 20-30 minutes before I lift. I'm 5'11" 210lbs.

Top Bottom