Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Amplify02~~PureMCC~~G-covery***info and results

Re: ***Amplify02***(Platinum Model) write up

Stuff is definetly top notch. The pumps are real good and I never felt like leaving the gym! I wasn't shaky like I am when i'm other stims, the energy just seemed to linger throughtout the day. My body would get tired but their was no way in hell i would be able to nap...

This was all on 8 caps a day(i weigh 205). Today i'm trying 10 caps :p Will let you know how it goes!

Tony

It's been at least a week since I've taken StimulantX... you really think that there's any residual effect that would prevent Amp02 from working? I'll wait another week and see what happens - thanks

OMEGA said:
No Offense NJ
butyour taking stim x which is Quasi-amphetamine Like

come off that for 2-3 week and THEN take Amplify02

njmuscleguy said:
It's been at least a week since I've taken StimulantX... you really think that there's any residual effect that would prevent Amp02 from working? I'll wait another week and see what happens - thanks

took 1 month of me coming of Ephedrine to feel any stim
and thats just unhealthy.........

Amplify02 is as powerfull as one would want being an athlete
not drug addict.

no offense bro,
I also appreciate your feedback so feel welcome to share.

I'm not arguing... just telling you what I feel (or don't).... so I will do what you suggest and see how I feel with AMP02 in about a week or so... do you think there's any benefit of me taking AMP02 in the meantime or should I just hold off?

OMEGA said:
took 1 month of me coming of Ephedrine to feel any stim
and thats just unhealthy.........

Amplify02 is as powerfull as one would want being an athlete
not drug addict.

no offense bro,
I also appreciate your feedback so feel welcome to share.

do what you feel is best
but I would stop all stims for 2-3 weeks
just have one cup of coffe in the am to hold you over till then

OMEGA said:
do what you feel is best
but I would stop all stims for 2-3 weeks
just have one cup of coffe in the am to hold you over till then

all stims *including* AMP02? I don't feel I have any withdrawl from the StimulantX since I stopped a week ago

Tony104104 said:
Stuff is definetly top notch. The pumps are real good and I never felt like leaving the gym! I wasn't shaky like I am when i'm other stims, the energy just seemed to linger throughtout the day. My body would get tired but their was no way in hell i would be able to nap...

This was all on 8 caps a day(i weigh 205). Today i'm trying 10 caps :p Will let you know how it goes!

Tony

:heart:

Have to post up a little of my experience. Tried 3 caps bc I'm very sensitive to anything and had the sickest pump Ive ever had doing arms yesterday. Arms were still full around 7 hours later. I will also say and I don't know what the hell it is, but I don't want to leave the gym and when I'm there I never keep track of time.

Top Bottom