Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Amplify02~~PureMCC~~G-covery***info and results

Re: ***Amplify02***(Platinum Model) write up

I hear ya...good product so far though...does give you that edge right when your about to start lifting..

OMEGA said:
the ingredients are impossible to put into a powder, they taste too hard.

easiest way to take caps is to pop 5 at a time 2 times
goes down easy with 2 gulps of water, much easier then any powder product that you have to mix

That's what I did. I took 4-5 at a time and took a couple of large gulps of water. They went down nice and easy. They aren't like some of the 'horse pills' I've had to deal with (nitrix and those cheap multi's from vitamin world being two I really disliked). They were like big bits of chalk that would get caught in my throat. I really like that these are caps and not like that.

I used my amp last night for the first time, i breezed through 40 minutes of cardio like it was nothing. I was completely focused. I then went through my 5x5's and wanted to just keep on going. Easily the best supplement i have taken.

Omega's stuff is actually pretty damn good...I took 7 caps preworkout and honestly the pumps are incredible. I didn't feel any type of heavy stimulant crash and focus was definitely up. I think this product is better off used over a long period of time, so if you even slightly enjoyed the samples I'd say go on it for a few weeks.

Between amplify and my PCT combo of nolva/clomid I still feel damn strong in the gym @ 4 weeks from the end of my last cycle.

I can't wait for Tuesday. I have that feeling likee a kid before Christmas. I keep staring at the bottles for the stack on my dresser. Only a few more days.... :p

Good stuff. No jittery feeling. Im all set with ephedrine or clen so this stuff will do. I took 10 caps. I was slugish before hand but felt like working out after. Nothing to dramatic, just enuff to make me workout which i didnt feel like doing.lol

Top Bottom