Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Amplify02~~PureMCC~~G-covery***info and results

Re: ***Amplify02***(Platinum Model) write up

Golddoor said:
How much do you get per bottle?

200 capsules.

Cant wait to try the stackable version.I'm sure it will be insane based on how potent this stuff is.

I just jumped on the Amplify bandwagon...ordered some yesterday.... hope I get the same results everyone else is getting!

I just ordered the Amp02. I was also thinking of taking thermorexin for the added thermogenic effect. Would there be a problem with that?

Amplify02 should be taken alone, please no added caffeine or Stimulants.

Some have used it with small doses of E Hcl.
While I can not recommend this personally some really love it.

Amplify02 alone at recommended dose per body weight is Safe and Awsome.

all you need is lots of Water with it.

I tried it for the first time last night. I took 10 caps and 50g's of maltodextrin 30 minutes before my workout. I was hitting back and I crushed it. Felt very focused and just kept throwing weight on because everything felt in the groove. I didn't feel jittery or overstimulated, just strong and intense. Very good product. It didn't interfere with my sleep either. Good stuff. Props to you Omega! I would highly recommend getting a bottle, you won't be disappointed.

As I have said, I will write my wife's experience with Amplify02. I really think a thread should be started in the woman's board because I think the ladies of EF would love this stuff. I would also like to update this with my experience over a 1 or 2 month period to really see how well this stuff works.

This is my wife's second day taking Amplify02. I had taken it the other day along with her, but today I had none while I anxiously wait for more to arrive. Let me tell you, I was missing it today! I have a feeling this squat and deadlift session would have went over a lot better if I had 'the amp' in my corner. I could tell the difference between yesterday and today. The crazy, painful pumps weren't just there (and let me tell you, I missed them! I guess they aren't so bad....) and my energy was just low. I drank a large cup of coffee and all that did was make me jittery. I needed that 'clean' energy Amplify gave me.

Now enough about me, let me tell you my wife's experience. She is currently dieting VERY strict with twice daily cardio sessions (am and pm). She has been on this diet for a while now and for weeks she couldn't increase her weights. We all know how hard it is to diet down and keep pounding away with the heavy weights to keep what we have gained. It's even harder for a woman doing it clean. Yesterday and today brought a nice surprise though....

Every damn exercise went up 5-10lbs and reps went through the roof. She was running circles around me today. That is especially where I saw the difference in me. Without the Amp I was more winded and I just didn't have it in me to force out those reps. The other day it felt like there was a gun to my head and I was going to get a million reps no matter what, I was going to tear the walls down and throw all the weight I could on the bar. Not so today. But for my wife, she was in that zone I spoke of earlier. You should have seen her. She said she didn't feel the energy I did prior to getting into her set (a strict cutting diet will do that to you!), but in her words "Once I started my sets, I felt like there was nothing else. I was like a machine. I just wanted to do more and more. I couldn't bring myself away from the place." Exactly how I felt! I was jealous today, lol.

Her squat went up 5lbs, deadlifts went up 10lbs, bent over rows went up as well. Reps were up on EVERYTHING. I'm not talking an extra rep or two but rather 5-8 extra reps on various lifts. And we aren't talking bs exercises like kickbacks, we are talking full on deadlifts and ass to the grass squats.

Another thing I noticed on her both yesterday and today, along with myself the other day, is that we both couldn't stop sweating. Our shirts were literally soaked. But the energy kept on coming for her.

I really can't wait to get my hands on more of this stuff. I hate feeling jittery or 'not all there' when I am at the gym. I stay away from clen and ephedra like a hooker stays away from a church. So finding this stuff has been really great for me. I really have to thank Omega again for this. Again, anyone who works crazy hours at work and finds themselves juggling for time & energy to hit the weights hard, knows just what I mean. Sometimes you just don't have it in you. With this you *will*. Now if only Omega would bring back the damn glutamine peptides!!!!!!!!! :p

C3bodybuilding said:
Now if only Omega would bring back the damn glutamine peptides!!!!!!!!! :p

we will;)

give me two or three months
it will taste mildly earthy though:)

also thanks very much SilverBackn and C3

Recieved my AMP02 last week in the mail, started it on Saturday...I can honestly say that i did feel a surge of energy within the 30 minutes that i took it...all of a sudden i felt energized...been takin it since sat and it does give me a boost in energy at first...i am getting pumps but cant tell if its from the amp02 or the test/tren/eq/winny stack im on..either way im going to give it a few more weeks and see what else happens..only thing that i dislike is taking so many caps at once (10) any way of having this in powder format in the future.?

the ingredients are impossible to put into a powder, they taste too hard.

easiest way to take caps is to pop 5 at a time 2 times
goes down easy with 2 gulps of water, much easier then any powder product that you have to mix

Top Bottom