Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Amplify02~~PureMCC~~G-covery***info and results

Re: ***Amplify02***(Platinum Model) write up

wwebound4life said:
OMEGA, this product is truly amazing! I had a long and shitty week at work, and had to go do my leg workout yesterday after working in the hot warehouse. I didn't feel like going, "no energy" but I CAN'T miss a workout, so I popped my 10 caps and WOW, "here came the energy and motovation I needed!"
I did my 7 sets of HEAVY squats, yes 7, and added weight to every one of them!
Did a set of heavy leg press, some leg curls, and some calf work, and still wanted more! The pumps in my legs were SICK, I could hardley walk out of the gym when I was done! Everyone knows trying to do a hardcore leg session after a hard week at a physical job in a hot warehouse is damn neer impossible, but NOT anymore thanks to Amplify02! :) :)
GREAT product OMEGA!!
TRAIN, EAT, LIVE LIKE A ANIMAL!! :evil: :evil:

I picked this to quote since its really honor to here this.
We designed Amplify02 of course for the pump, and power, but very much to give people a true safe boost of Focus that washes away the crap from a hard days work

thankyou Sir

Im thinking i might just start it today..feeling impatient! LOL...got 50mgs of tren to inject and 1 IP winny tab (50mgs) to do before i work out..might just pop in 2 servings of amp02 and see how the roller coaster ride is...

OMEGA said:
I picked this to quote since its really honor to here this.
We designed Amplify02 of course for the pump, and power, but very much to give people a true safe boost of Focus that washes away the crap from a hard days work

thankyou Sir

Thank you OMEGA,
once again, GREAT product! :) :)

TRAIN, EAT, LIVE LIKE A ANIMAL!! :evil: :evil:

wanted to clarify my last post a bit, the stim effect hasn't really faded per say, this stuff still gets me goin :coffee:!!! I think its more that at first this was a new feeling, and now im just used to the feeling (if that makes any sense) ...anyways i think the product is great and give it 2 thumbs up.

Ill give this product a shot. I need something and i refuse to do Ephedrine anymore.

10 small caps first shot bro
then take it up or down 2 caps per each level in intensity
thankyou

Grrat stuff i just realized that i cant take it at 7pm and have to try to sleep at 10 pm....the pumps are great....will continue with nore bottles

Okay, let me start off by saying thank you to Omega for letting me try this supplement. I had used his glutamine peptides in the past with good results and was anxious to try this. I have used the No-Xplode and Nitrix 'stack' and while they worked good for one or two workouts, they did crap after that. Not to mention how crappy No-Xplode taste. You can't make it a 'shot' and chase it with something like oj or lemonaid because you need to use 3 scoops at my size. So you have to endure drinking a big cup of what I can only imagine piss taste like.

Enter Amplify02. I was very eager to try this as my work has put me on these crazy shifts where some days I'm working Saturday through Thursday and then a week later it could be completely different. It has really screwed with my workout. Even if I manage to adjust my sleeping schedule to fit my work demands, I still feel dead to the world when I wake up. And as dedicated as I am, I find I simply can't get to the gym. I don't have that 'edge' to push me to go. Anyone who works 50-60 hours a week of shift work knows what I am talking about.

I woke up today and had a good breakfast of oatmeal, a blintz, 5 whole eggs, 2 cups of fat free milk and multi grain toast. I waited an hour and then I took 10 caps of Amplify02 with 3 1/2 glasses of ice water and a medium sized peach. I wrote out my workout which was:

Bench Press 6 sets
Incline DB Press 3 sets
Seated Milt. Press 5 sets
Wide Gripe Upright Rows 3 sets
Incline Tricep Ext. 5 sets
Seated Calf Raises 5 sets
Wrist Curls 3 sets
Hanging Leg Raises 3 sets

Rep ranges were anywhere from 25 reps for things such as leg raises and wrist curls and 12-5 reps for bench, milt. press, etc.

Now mind you I am down to 250lbs from 260 as I missed TWO weeks at the gym due to my work. I expected my strength, endurance and over all energy to be down in the dumps. This is where Amp02 really amazed me. As I was sitting writing out my workout, I began to feel anxious to get out of my house and to the gym. As it hit the 20minute mark since I took Amp02, I began to feel like a caged animal. This is how I USED to feel ALL the time before my work became more demanding. I haven't felt this way in about a year now.

I arrived at the gym and it was crowded. Usually this get's me down a little as I like to really focus and make sure I increase the weights on all my lifts. But this didn't bother me at all. I felt to anxious to get under the bar.

As soon as I got into my serious warm up sets with the heavier weight I felt the difference. It was as if I was in the 'zone'. My weights were the same as they were before I missed two weeks in the gym and when I was a good 10lbs heavier. But here is the really amazing part, I was doing high reps like they were nothing. When I got to let's say the sixth rep of incline tricep extensions with 135lbs on the bar, I didn't want to stop. So on I went to 11, 12, 13, 14 reps. It was like that for every damn exercise. The workout was brutal but it was something I really enjoyed.

I do have a complaint but it's not a bad one, the pumps were damn painful. After incline db press, my pecs, delts and triceps were burning and pressing out of my skin. I almost thought I wouldn't be able to go onto seated miltary press, but sure enough once I got the sets going, I didn't want to stop. I'm not going to sit here and bs you and say it was an abomb pump but for a legal product I couldn't believe it.

My wife took it as well and did the same workout. Her experience was very similiar. She want's to order a bottle for herself. I will write about her experience when I have some more free time.

Omega thanks again. It looks like you have another winner on your hands. A product that is legal, works as good as you said it would (if not a little bit better), quick results and no need to mess around with nasty tasting drinks. I would recommend this product to anyone, especially those who have a demanding life and find their enthusiasm to hit the gym lacking. This will give you the desire and energy of days gone by and then some. Great work Omega, you got a winner on your hands.

Top Bottom