Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on finding a legitimate source of HCG

Youthful55Guy

First of, I'm not asking for a source since that would violate forum rules!

I'm new to this, and I'm just asking if some one can point me in the direction of how to find a source. I've been on HRT for over 3 years under the care of a very well known HRT doc. I get HCG through him by prescription. Unfortunately, he charges an arm and a leg for consultations every time I request a refill for my HCG and T and he does not take insurance.

I think my GP will be willing to write me a prescription for T so I can do this all within my insurance plan. I plan to discuss this with her in a visit in a couple of months. However, I think HCG is too far out there for a GP to prescribe, so I'd be left on my own to find a source of HCG. I use a small dose (150 IU 3X per week) just to prevent testicular atrophy, so a little goes a long way. Wouldn't mind upping that a little if I could too.

So, any help is greatly appreciated! You can also send me a private message if you don't wish to discuss this in an open forum.

Top Bottom