Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice for my Doctor

goin on 4T,
Thanks for the response.
I definitely DO NOT want to go on HRT indefinitely, but do suspect that my levels may be low.
I suspect this due to reduced libido and other classic symptoms.

In your opinion, If my next non-manipulated blood test does show low testosterone levels, then would it be appropriate to do a (short) test only cycle?

Your numbers all already skewed once you started the test. That is the reason to all ways take base line tests first. So that when you are done with a cycle you know with numbers where you should be at. Your mind will play tricks on you. Do not believe how you feel, believe what the numbers are.
There is nothing wrong with running cycles, if you are carefull and understand the probability of being the way you were is less and less as the cycle lengh increases and the amount you use increases.
I would love to know what your real test level was, but either way 200mg @ your age, or any age should yeild you respectable results. It isn't what you put in your veins that makes your muscles grow, what you put in your veins enhances what you put in your stomach and how you excersize and then how you sleep.
Good luck to you and let us know how it goes. Oh and I would take it 100mg on Sunday morning and 100mg on Wed night, twice per week is the best split for cyp. Glutes are fine with 1.5" needle. But please check out the diet forum and if you have the money hire a trainer, why only get 1/2 of the results you could get and still take all of the risk?

Guys,
I see that my thread is still getting views, so here is a little more info on my blood test results and a FAQ.

Results of blood draw 5/27/10:

Test = 206 ng/dl Reference Interval 280-800
Free Test
IGF-1 = 225 ng/ml Reference Interval 116-358
Estradiol
LH
FSH
SBHG
ALT (SGPT) =29 IU/L Reference Interval 0-55
AST (SGOT) = 27 IU/L Reference Interval 0-40
BUN/Creatinine Ratio = 13 Reference Interval 8-27
Triglycerides = 164 mg/dl Reference Interval 0-149
Cholesterol = 178 mg/dl Reference Interval 100-199
HDL = 44 Reference Interval >39
LDL = 101 mg/dl Reference Interval 0-99

The ones I left blank were not tested. My next blood draw will occur in 3 weeks. They will test all of the above filled in plus Estrogen and DHEA.

1. Are you overtraining?
I follow the principles of Hypertrophy-Specific Training (HST). Hypertrophy-Specific Training : : Official Home of HST.
I have been training for with weights for 3 years continuously and have been involved in sports all of my life. I have tried many different training styles. I have trained with numerous BB competitors, one of which just won 3rd place in his country's highest level competition.
Hypertrophy-Specific Training has been the only style which has worked for building mass. I do not overtrain, because this is impossible with HST training.

2. When is the last time you changed up your routine?
I change my routine every 6 weeks. Following HST you do two weeks at each repetition range for a total of 6 weeks. Then I take one week of rest (as called for in the program) and begin a new 6 week lifting program with new exercises.

3. If the current regimen is no longer putting size on you, why not change it up?
I have tried reverting back to a more standard training split, but that hasn't worked for me.
I am a "hard-gainer" I started out at 128lb and have grown to 170lb at my heaviest. That is a serious achievement for someone in my family as we are all light.
So my conclusion is: HST training does not stagnate progress because you are constantly increasing weight and change exercises every six weeks.

My diet is in order. I have a degree in nutrition myself and own a fitness company which employs a nutritionist. I am way too immersed in the world of nutrition to not be eating properly. I monitor my muscle and body fat regularly and now how to eat for my body.

Top Bottom